PDA

View Full Version : Your opinions on best prewash foam soap?

Grifffx4
05-28-2016, 06:52 PM
I currently using CG Honeydew Snow Soap but want to find something better and switch.

I want as much cleaning action as possible without stripping wax.

Suggestions?

Audios S6
05-28-2016, 07:32 PM
What wax are you using that you don't want to strip?

In a current experiment, I'm finding carnuaba flakes are quite difficult to dissolve.

Back on topic, I use a combination of CG citrus wash+gloss and bilt hamber Surfex HD. Foams very well from the CG and cleans well from the Surfex HD.

Grifffx4
05-29-2016, 06:29 AM
I just put on some Meg's NXT.

I also have P21S and C845 in my repertoire.

idriveblackcars
05-29-2016, 06:32 AM
I spent countless money on soaps over the years and keep going back to honeydew for my foam cannon pre hand wash soap. It foams great smells great doesn't strip wax and for me works amazingly well. I don't use it with the bucket just for foam only.

Wish I had better options for you.

PA DETAILER
05-29-2016, 06:53 AM
MEGS HYPER WASH. I currently use this in my gilmoure gun and as a main wash. It just WORKS!!

Hammer77
05-29-2016, 07:09 AM
1 more vote for Megs Hyper Wash. Awesome in a bucket, and just down right frickin awesome in the foam cannon for pre wash.

TTQ B4U
05-29-2016, 07:18 AM
I've never used a pre-wash foam on a regular basis. I have a Gilmore gun attachement for a regular hose but with Rinseless such a part of my routine now, I'm not sure it's really needed. I've seen the videos comparing a pre-wash foam and Rinseless with near zero difference. Makes me wonder.

As we move into the hot summer temps of 80's + there's likely no way I could do it as even right now at 8am when it's 75 outside, a foam coating will start to dry quickly.

idriveblackcars
05-29-2016, 11:08 AM
Honeydew foam is far more intense. I know since its chemicals guys it will get trashed here but after putting almost every soap through my pressure washer and lance to test. I have used both and not really afraid to say it when another product is inferior to CG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk