PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek- Exceptional service!

SRConcepts
05-27-2016, 12:19 PM
I just wanted to give a big thank you to Nick and all the folks at Autogeek, you guys are truly the best! :dblthumb2:

A little back story- I placed an order a couple weeks ago, got my package, and noticed that the bottle of LM Leather Vital had leaked a bit. Not a whole lot, but enough to make the bottle a sticky mess. I e-mailed Nick and explained what happened, I really wasn't expecting a replacement but I wanted to make sure someone knew to check the remaining inventory for leaks/loose caps. Nick promptly responded and let me know that a replacement was on the way, which I just received today. This is outstanding service as far as I'm concerned, and it further solidifies me as a happy customer.

Thank you folks once again! :buffing:

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
05-27-2016, 12:32 PM
Nick/PBMG sets the standard by which other companies are measured.

Good to hear about your experience. :xyxthumbs:

Thanks for sharing.

Paul A.
05-27-2016, 02:11 PM
Its been said many times before that so many will expend the time to complain about a company and so few take the time to compliment. I have found that to be generally true in life. Except here! This is the first place i have seen the compliments far outweigh the complaints.

Vipertwin175
06-28-2016, 04:10 PM
I will agree with this! I had ordered a Wolfgang Detailer bag that on the way
and had used PayPal! Here is the weird part, I had not gotten any invoice or shipping
Notices in my email. A few days later after I had escalated in PayPal stating there was a problem
I had gotten a call from them and had the problem resolved! These guys are excellent in customer service and can't wait for my bag! Cause my current one is getting a little cramped!!

ScottH
06-28-2016, 09:50 PM
Last week I received a defective Griot's pad - cut unevenly and off balance at high speeds. AG sent a new one within a few days. Exceptional service and a customer for life. Case in point, I have another order coming Thursday.

ScottH

SRConcepts
07-05-2016, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the comments, everyone!

I was again floored by AG's customer service today. At the same time, I had ordered a few other things, including 16oz of HD Adapt which turned out to be on backorder. Things happen, and I wasn't in a rush so it wasn't a big deal waiting until they had it back in stock. I finally received the HD Adapt today, and to my surprise- it was 32 oz! So I have to say, once again... Thank you AG!