PDA

View Full Version : Steaming Decision

kaliagent2001
05-26-2016, 12:59 PM
vx 5000 vs dupray one plus:

Any comments would really be appreciated before I make a decision.

I was sold and told myself by month end I would be buying the Dupray One Plus. However I came across the VX 500 last night and the reviews seem pretty good and the machine has been around for some time now. I hope I don’t cross the line on the forum as I don’t think AG sells the VX but the 2 machines are about the same price. My question to all you Autogeeks is have any of you had experience working with these machines? If so what’s your take on the machine and/or machines and which one would you suggest?

Mike@ShineStruck
05-26-2016, 01:32 PM
Best for you're money is vapor chief

Vapor chief single pro has more psi 75 vs 65 psi and cheaper then both dupray and vx
Mine actually tops at 85psi
Non stop working psi it stays in 55psi range

Dupray 1 plus is continuous fill though

If you want a better machine that also has continuous fill, but don't mind paying 1300
Vapor chief 100psi is way to go

If that's not in you're budget, the dupray 1 plus sounds like good compromise
V

ducksfan
05-26-2016, 02:30 PM
I have the Hill Injection, not the One. It's a really solid machine. I would have no problems recommending it.

So, if the company makes all their products to this quality, I would think it's a good deal at that price point.

kaliagent2001
05-26-2016, 04:21 PM
Best for you're money is vapor chief

Vapor chief single pro has more psi 75 vs 65 psi and cheaper then both dupray and vx
Mine actually tops at 85psi
Non stop working psi it stays in 55psi range

Dupray 1 plus is continuous fill though

If you want a better machine that also has continuous fill, but don't mind paying 1300
Vapor chief 100psi is way to go

If that's not in you're budget, the dupray 1 plus sounds like good compromise
V

wow the Vapor Chief “Single” Commercial 75 PSI Steam Cleaner seems like a great steamer and is cheaper than the 2. They are sold out though and wont be in stock till june. They have a really cool site too compared to the dupray.

kaliagent2001
05-26-2016, 04:24 PM
I have the Hill Injection, not the One. It's a really solid machine. I would have no problems recommending it.

So, if the company makes all their products to this quality, I would think it's a good deal at that price point.

i was thinking the same but the only thing bothering me is the plastic body. If i had the extra cash i think i would go hill injection as the reviews on that machine sound great. I just dont see much videos or reviews on the one plus. I plan on using it for cars and the home. Cars most though.

GSKR
05-26-2016, 04:34 PM
vx 5000 vs dupray one plus:

Any comments would really be appreciated before I make a decision.

I was sold and told myself by month end I would be buying the Dupray One Plus. However I came across the VX 500 last night and the reviews seem pretty good and the machine has been around for some time now. I hope I don’t cross the line on the forum as I don’t think AG sells the VX but the 2 machines are about the same price. My question to all you Autogeeks is have any of you had experience working with these machines? If so what’s your take on the machine and/or machines and which one would you suggest?love all the new equipment today,but find it slows the detailing process down.