PDA

View Full Version : TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner just got better!

TufShine1
05-24-2016, 10:25 AM
​If you currently use our TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner or are considering it, we are pleased to announce that we have greatly improved our formula for even better cleaning power. It seems that tire manufacturers and car dealers want to challenge us even more by putting all sorts of crazy stuff on tires. Mold release agents used in tire manufacturing are sometimes very difficult to remove and car dealers like to slop on some of the slimiest tire dressings available. TUF SHINE has always strived to produce superior products and to make the job easier for those who want to save time and money. Our old cleaner was excellent at stripping away all the old dressings and silicone, but some tires still have a substance on them that even our cleaner would not remove. We have modified our current formula to provide a fantastic product that will not only strip away those coatings, but will reduce the number of cleanings that is required to get the "white foam," which visually shows the tire is completely clean and ready to accept our TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat. If you are looking for the best tire cleaner available, try our new TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner with extra cleaning power. This product is an excellent APC (all purpose cleaner) also. Use it for all you cleaning needs. As a plus, the cleaner is biodegradable and safe for the environment. NOTE: always apply to cool tires and wheels. Do not use in direct sunlight.

Autogeek should have this new cleaner in stock and ready to ship.

Setec Astronomy
05-24-2016, 10:38 AM
Will there be any labeling change or other way to tell if the product we are getting is the new improved version or the old version?

swanicyouth
05-24-2016, 11:30 AM
Would love to try it - but still working on my gallon of the old stuff - which was good stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TufShine1
05-24-2016, 01:19 PM
Yes, the label says "New Formula" in yellow above the words Tire Cleaner

TufShine1
05-24-2016, 01:20 PM
The gallon jug also says "New Formula"

7.3powerstroke
05-24-2016, 02:45 PM
Price is staying the same I assume?

Parad0x
05-30-2016, 10:24 AM
I placed an order Friday which included Tuf Shine Tire Cleaner (among a 16oz Tuf Shine bottle and TONS of other products from AutoGeek) so I certainly hope it is the 'new and improved' Tuf Shine tire cleaner in the box when it arrives. Love Tuf Shine, great product.

jmsc
05-30-2016, 02:41 PM
I was told by AG rep 5/25/16 that the NEW formula of TS-TC was in-house and would be posted that same day. Still don't see it up.

Parad0x
05-30-2016, 02:55 PM
I was told by AG rep 5/25/16 that the NEW formula of TS-TC was in-house and would be posted that same day. Still don't see it up.

It doesn't appear to be updated on the 'main page desccription' but if you click on the product page itself and then on the picture(s) for the tire cleaners in various sizes on the description page, it appears the images were updated:

http://i.imgur.com/hpgPY81.png

kevincwelch
05-30-2016, 02:57 PM
Still have about 1/2 gallon of the concentrate to go through, but I will surely get some of the new stuff when I'm finished with the old stuff, which works amazingly well to boot.

jmsc
05-30-2016, 03:25 PM
Thank You! Now why couldn't AG tell me/us that?

van185
06-03-2016, 05:26 PM
Tuff Shine was the best tire cleaner on the market not sure how it could be any better unless a Jennie comes out of the bottle and scrubs the tire for you. We order it as soon as I use up my current supply!

TufShine1
06-07-2016, 10:31 AM
jmsc, It is probably our fault that AG didn't post it first. We did a direct post to the forum assuming they review posts before publishing them.

Ron @ Tuf Shine

jmsc
06-07-2016, 10:45 AM
Ron, no big deal. I ended up ordering the NEW cleaner and the Tire Coating which I received yesterday. Will try it in a few days.

A bigger deal was my order for the TS301BR kit (Black Restore $19.99). Invoice was correct but the UPS package had the TS101KT kit (Tire Shine $39.99) by mistake. Called Paul at AG this morning and left him voice mail to correct the error.