PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO + Meguiar's ULW

Don M
05-23-2016, 08:34 PM
I've been having some problems with my Collinite Insulator wax since it was stored in the garage over the winter and I wanted to put some good protection on the car, but wanted to remove all the old wax first. There were no real swirls to speak of so I decided to use a chemical cleaner wax (Klasse AIO) and top that with some Ultimate Liquid Wax.

After a good rub with the Klasse on a polishing pad, I applied the ULW again with a polishing pad. It seems that for me, a polishing pad works better than a finishing pad to apply LSPs.http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/images/smilies/dunno.gif

Anyway here are the results: Try to ignore the pollen on the car, since I had to visit the in-laws before getting a chance to take pictures.

And finally, one of my tires which had been cleaned over a week ago, coated with Meguiars HOT Shine/High Gloss Tire Sealant, then driven a couple hundred miles in the rain and then washed without respraying the tires. They were washed just before this pic with just carwash soap and water. It doesn't really give a HIGH gloss, but it makes the tire look like it's brand new, the 'just installed' shine.