PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guyz?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Excessive Detail
10-16-2007, 07:49 AM
I don't want to start a thread about products AG doesn't carry, but will someone pm me that has used or is familar with chemical guyz products, I have a few questions. Thank you.

Bigfoot
10-16-2007, 08:12 AM
You don't want to start a thread on non-AG products? I think you already did! LOL

ryandamartini
10-16-2007, 09:08 AM
C G has a few products that stand out , but most are mass detailing like products as so many distributors out there use their products and label them as their own.

Ive used them in the past.

P1et
10-16-2007, 11:11 AM
C hemical G uys has a fantastic range of products. Let's see how long it takes them to close this thread!

3-2-1..................

Excessive Detail
10-16-2007, 11:32 AM
C hemical G uys has a fantastic range of products. Let's see how long it takes them to close this thread!

3-2-1..................

Yea I know what you mean.

Detail_Guy
10-16-2007, 11:51 AM
I've heard of some serious quality control problems with ##'s stuff... either by accident, or on purpose.

Whatever the case, one of the spin-off companies of ##'s might be a better choice.

P1et
10-16-2007, 11:55 AM
I've heard of some serious quality control problems with ##'s stuff... either by accident, or on purpose.

Whatever the case, one of the spin-off companies of ##'s might be a better choice.

Care to elaborate? I have had no issues with any of the C hemical G uys stuff I have ever bought.

PS: I love it how "C G" is now a banned word. I wonder what happens if I would say the word Z ymol. Let's try it: Zymol. or Z Aino! Here we go: Zaino!

P1et
10-16-2007, 11:57 AM
Hmm. I wonder why C hemical G uys is banned and Zymol and Zaino aren't.

Excessive Detail
10-16-2007, 12:12 PM

Thats funny, will see what happens, hope we don't get kicked off for this thread.

Bigfoot
10-16-2007, 12:12 PM

Because the first one is an immediate competition and the latters are brands, not re-sellers like the guys.

Excessive Detail
10-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Because the first one is an immediate competition and the latters are brands, not re-sellers like the guys.

Good point, never thought about that idea.

advs1
10-16-2007, 01:29 PM
well i cant understand how a forum for information would ban or close a thread based on a question referring to a competitors product? i would see it as an opportunity to promote the products that this board sells and offer comparisons instead of avoiding or closing threads.

that said:

i have used there products and find then a hell of a lot better than Pinn. i spent $90 on a kit of swirl remover and pads. the only good thing were the pads. i then went over to Chemical Guys, because they are local, and purchased diamond Cut 1500. man what a difference!! like night and day the way the product worked. i wanted to write AG and ask for my money back, but i figured they were so big that they would care.

and if this gets me banned, then i dont want to be here. plenty of other forums that encourage the trading of "best practices" and not only the promotion of thier products.

dontsleeponit
10-16-2007, 01:41 PM
this forum is run by a business that sells products, this is their primary goal, the forum is just an offshoot that we all benefit from.

to me, you can have whatever opinion about discussing competitors products that you want, I can see it both ways, but at the end of the day the people that provide this place for us will have it how they want and you will like it or leave. Its pretty simple.

they're usually pretty accepting about topics that involve competitors products, as long as they arent 100% about it.

budman3
10-16-2007, 01:53 PM
Guys, just give it up! This is AG's place and they can do what they want. There are plenty of other places where you can get information about other detailing products. If you don't like talking about AG products then this isn't a place for you. Why should AG allow someone to promote a competitor's product? AG has no benefit from that and will actually be losing out. AG created this forum to promote AG products, not to have threads praising competitor's products.

justin_murphy
10-16-2007, 02:07 PM
This will be locked..........or it should be.

PM me about ## stuff.

WOW! When you type "C-G" you get #'s!

This week I went back to the basics. All Meguiars stuff. NXT, #80, and NXT Tech Wash. This is what I used to start out with and my customers loved it. I had 30.00 in supplies too!!!