PDA

View Full Version : Did AGO outdo themselves? or mistake?

jmikolich
05-23-2016, 10:22 AM
So I placed my first order from AGO during the 15% Manic Monday sale, spent up to the $150 dollar limit so I got free shipping and a free gift from 3D.

My box arrived, and there were 4? maybe more? bonus items in there.

The extras were: Pinnacle XMT Heavy Cut #4, Pinnacle XMT Intermediate cut #3, Pinnacle XMT Carnauba Glaze, and the How to use Flex Polisher DVD.

Plus 2 packs of GG Correcting Cream, and the 3D Gift of 2oz of waterless wash, in addition to my BOGO on the Meg's starter detailing kit.

Bad news for AGO, I already used the XMT glaze, as I was too excited to try out my new 7424XP polisher and it was between that and some 845. Can't wait to play with all the new stuff.

Mike Honcho
05-23-2016, 10:30 AM
AG is the best!

KneeDragr
05-23-2016, 10:40 AM
I think the free gift varies per order so you probably just lucked into an uber gift.

sealthedeal
05-23-2016, 11:04 AM
What was the free 3D gift ? I didn't get mine (and there were some other reasons for it) but curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yellosuzku
05-23-2016, 11:08 AM
I was surprised at the amount of free items included in my last order as well. Can't go wrong with AG!

TTQ B4U
05-23-2016, 11:35 AM
haha, I was about to call them as I got some 3D eraser for water spots and never ordered it. thought they made an error. still waiting on one item that said it was shipping seprate and wasn't sure if there was a McSteak made?

jmikolich
05-23-2016, 11:37 AM
What was the free 3D gift ? I didn't get mine (and there were some other reasons for it) but curious

2oz of 3D Waterless Car Wash, in the mini spray bottle.

I'm beyond pleasantly surprised. I'm downright amazed, even speechless since the order arrived on Friday and I'm just now able to type or talk ;)

Gunpowder
05-23-2016, 01:57 PM
Well ya"ll must be doing something right cause this has not been my experience. I placed over a $150 dollar order and forgot to select a free gift, no big deal that was my fault. Less the 3 weeks later I placed another order well over $150 this time I selected in the Menu a free gift, and don't get me wrong it's hard to make a complaint over something free but they sent me some useless bikini top cleaner to use on boats and patio furniture, something that I might use once every 3 years. Why not send stuff out more like some of you have described where there may be a chance that as a customer I my come back and buy more of. So basically after spending over 300 bucks I got something that must likely will never get off my shelf and onto a customer's car, and possibly a future order from ago.

dcjredline
05-23-2016, 03:44 PM
How do they know you wouldn't use boat top cleaner? There's more than one person on here that does boats and probably would use that. Seems pretty ungrateful of a post. Geesh

goldenlight
05-23-2016, 03:56 PM
thats normal.. Your gonna love that Griots correcting Creme.

Gunpowder
05-23-2016, 05:14 PM
Last time I checked this was a forum where you could come on here and post about experiences good bad or indifferent. I was just posting about my personal dealings, and that some folks on here must be lucky. You can also see in my previous post that it was hard to complain about something free. I'm also going to say the majority of people that frequent this site or doing the most of their work on either their vehicles or customer vehicles. When was the last time you seen a boat posted in the show and shine section? I was just stating the fact a business ought to put products in the hands of their customers to try that they would more likely come back and purchase.

hmardown
05-23-2016, 06:00 PM
start the car, start the car !!