PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a natural look interior detailer spray

Detaileruk
05-19-2016, 07:03 AM
Can anyone reccomend a interior detailer spray that gives a natural look finish and which can be used leather also as I liked the finish meguairs natural look spray gave but cannot be used on leather

thanks much appreciated

emmjay
05-19-2016, 07:06 AM
Meguiars also has the Quik Interior Detailer - Can be used on all surfaces. Also leaves no visible residue.
Meguiars Quik Interior Detailer is a pump spray detailer for all car interior rubber, plastic and vinyl surfaces. (http://www.autogeek.net/mg13616.html)

Desertnate
05-19-2016, 07:16 AM
303 Automotive Protectant (http://www.autogeek.net/303-automotive-protectant.html) will do the trick, as will my current favorite: McKee's 37 Interior Surface Protectant (http://www.autogeek.net/dp380.html). I've used both with success.

GSKR
05-19-2016, 08:03 AM
Diluted carpro perl is nice.

PA DETAILER
05-19-2016, 08:05 AM
Mc kees 37 interior surface protectant. Love it. And it has a light cleaner in it.

TTQ B4U
05-19-2016, 08:20 AM
I'm very picky being my car has Napa Leather so if you're looking for somethiung that will keep the stock satin look not make it glossy yet conditions the leather oh-so nicely, then try Optimum Leather Protectant Plus. Best I've used.

That said, I've also used 303 on the wife's van and do like Meg's Ultimate product too. I bought 303 after my megs ran out.

cyclops
05-19-2016, 08:24 AM
Another vote for 303. Cleans and protects, does not leave that glossy look.

Detaileruk
05-19-2016, 08:50 AM
Mc kees 37 interior surface protectant. Love it. And it has a light cleaner in it.

do you know where I can buy that in the UK?

emmjay
05-19-2016, 09:31 AM
do you know where I can buy that in the UK?

This is actually why I recommended Quik Interior detailer. Easily available in the UK.

Mckees is only off Autogeek unfortunately. Not sure about Aerospace. I ordered it from Autogeek, and shipping it to Dubai cost 3 times the cost of the actual product. Lesson learned :P

Quik Interior detailer also has some cleaners in it. I use it every 2 weeks.

I have received a lot of great advice on here, but its just not possible to buy from Autogeek every month. Most people don't realise I am thousands of miles away from the shores of USA lol and this case so are you. Sucks cuz if I lived stateside I would definitely buy stuff every month

Detaileruk
05-19-2016, 09:48 AM
Meguairs is easily available in the UK and other sprays Poorboys natural look , chemical guys

Do you think Poorboys natural look is good to use as a cleaner every week?

garyg7133
05-19-2016, 10:01 AM
+1 on the 303

BadgerRivFan
05-19-2016, 12:27 PM
Do you think Poorboys natural look is good to use as a cleaner every week?

Natural Look is a great product that cleans and protects all in one step. My experience with it has been I've only need to use it about once a month to keep my interiors looking fresh. I'm sure you could use it weekly, but I doubt you would need to.

Does have a bit of a "sheen" to it after applying, but this can easily get knocked down by a quick buff with a dry microfiber.

Can't go wrong with this choice!

roguegeek
05-19-2016, 12:54 PM
Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer. Looks very nice and natural.