PDA

View Full Version : Pinnicle Sig Series 2 Last Up To 4 Months In Ideal Conditions!!!!

trhland
10-15-2007, 06:58 AM
what Does That Mean? How Long Does This Last?also How long Does Liquid Souveran Last? Anyone Know? Thanks

supercharged
10-15-2007, 07:21 AM
what Does That Mean? How Long Does This Last?also How long Does Liquid Souveran Last? Anyone Know? Thanks
Ideal conditions would mean vehicle is always garaged, there is no harsh winter, car is properly prepped and is covered with 2 coats of wax. Gentle car wash shampoo is used (in this case Pinnacle) and Crystal mist after every wash (weekly)...again, up to 4 months... Although I'd expect up to 3, maybe 3 1/2 the most...

on average (if vehicle sits outside 24/7) up to 2 months...

Liquid Souveran would be about the same.

trhland
10-15-2007, 07:25 AM
thanks very much. since my trucks are outside all year my quess would be 2 monthes at the most.

pirex
10-15-2007, 08:05 AM
Did this car: http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/8543-detailed-vw-passat-blue.html 11th august, and thats about 2 months ago. And that was with spray souveran, and the car still beds NICE! And he haven`t put on anything. Guess spray souveran holds up good..

ScottB
10-15-2007, 07:08 PM
I agree most cars are never going to see ideal situations, heck alot of rain can change to durability. On average 2 months is max for the Pinnacle offerings.