PDA

View Full Version : Starting Mild

Blue Goose
05-09-2016, 12:09 PM
Hello Mike! I recently watched your three You Tube video's wherein you removed swirls and water spots using the PC DA polisher and Wolfgang products. I recently purchased a BMW 330Ci out of Miami. The paint is amazingly in good shape for a 2006 model but there are numerous swirl marks and what I feel is acid rain marks that you can see when the sun hits the car right. I have tried several products but all have been by hand. I'm wanting to do what you did in your You Tube videos but want to make sure I am starting out with the least aggressive method and move up if need be.

Is the Wolfgang 3.0 3 step considered relatively mild and do you think it will remove the water marks I mentioned above?

Thanks!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
05-10-2016, 12:38 AM
Hi, welcome to AutoGeekOnline from the BMW fatherland! Congrats on picking up the Bimmer.

Your best bet is to pick up a PC DA like Mike used in his videos to take care of your paint. Your not going to get far trying to remove the defects in your paint by hand. I would also equip the PC with a 5" Lake Country plate and 5.5" Lake Country Flat pads.

Here is an article on utilizing the Wolfgang products known as the Wolfgang four.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/ask-mike-phillips-your-detailing-questions/74198-wolfgang-four.html