PDA

View Full Version : Video: Using Optimum Polish

Pages : [1] 2

Anthony Orosco
10-14-2007, 08:28 PM
I did a video demonstrating the versatility of Optimum Polish as I thought many of you may have had some issues and/or questions about its use and applications.

Polishing with Optimum Polish video - Optimum Forum (http://optimumforums.org/index.php?showtopic=386)

Anthony

EDIT: Video #2 has been fixed. Thank You

Gary Sword
10-14-2007, 08:33 PM
Very nice videos Anthony. I have noticed before in some of you older videos that you usually put the polish on the paint. I going to have to try that.

Bernard
10-15-2007, 04:52 AM
Great Mr. Anthony. I am so interested on OP. Thanks a million. :)

PTRon
10-15-2007, 07:28 AM
Thanks for the great videos.

MikeyC
10-15-2007, 08:49 AM
Great videos. I had some problems with #2 though. Shortly into the video the image pixelated badly. Then it sped up significantly for a short time and I lost all audio for the rest of the video. Toward the end it sped up for a bit as well.

BILL
10-15-2007, 09:14 AM
I did a video demonstrating the versatility of Optimum Polish as I thought many of you may have had some issues and/or questions about its use and applications.

Polishing with Optimum Polish video - Optimum Forum (http://optimumforums.org/index.php?showtopic=386)

Anthony

Thanks A...When will the O/S Apllicaton video come out????

Anthony Orosco
10-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Great videos. I had some problems with #2 though. Shortly into the video the image pixelated badly. Then it sped up significantly for a short time and I lost all audio for the rest of the video. Toward the end it sped up for a bit as well.

Hmmm, maybe I'll have to upload the second one again as it does seem to have a glitch of sorts. Thanks for letting me know.

Anthony

Anthony Orosco
10-15-2007, 09:28 AM
Thanks A...When will the O/S Apllicaton video come out????

As soon as I find the right victim in terms of paint color, which I may have found in a metallic blue Porsche, I'll post it up.

I should finish the Porsche today but first they need to replace the window regulator so I'm just waiting on that.

Glad you all enjoyed the video.

Anthony

Jimmie
10-15-2007, 10:25 AM
Thank You Anthony.

Pats300zx
10-15-2007, 10:38 AM
Great video Anthony. Thanks for taking the time to put that together. This was all done with Optimum Polish only? I wasn't sure if you were using OHC or OC in the vids.

67Customs
10-15-2007, 11:38 AM
Great videos. I had some problems with #2 though. Shortly into the video the image pixelated badly. Then it sped up significantly for a short time and I lost all audio for the rest of the video. Toward the end it sped up for a bit as well.The same thing happened for me.

2KLS1
10-15-2007, 01:57 PM
Wow I knew the rotary was faster than using a PC but that was quicker than I would have expected. Is that a typical work time for polishing with a rotary?

Anthony Orosco
10-15-2007, 06:29 PM
Great video Anthony. Thanks for taking the time to put that together. This was all done with Optimum Polish only? I wasn't sure if you were using OHC or OC in the vids.

Hello Pat,

Glad you liked the video and yes that was all done with just Optimum Polish. I can do most of my paint work with just the Polish, rarely having to reach for the Hyper.

Thanks again.
Anthony

Anthony Orosco
10-15-2007, 06:31 PM
The same thing happened for me.

Yeah I know about the video issue and as soon as I get a chance I'll delete that bad segment and upload a new one. Maybe the file got messed up some how...but it is bad.

Anthony

Anthony Orosco
10-15-2007, 06:32 PM
Wow I knew the rotary was faster than using a PC but that was quicker than I would have expected. Is that a typical work time for polishing with a rotary?

That's about it. It levels down fast once you get the right pad/product combo going for that particular paint.

Anthony