PDA

View Full Version : Ceramic Pro 9H?

BrianJM
05-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Was wondering if anyone here as experience with Ceramic Pro 9H? or any other ceramic coatings? Which coating has the best outcome and finish/durability? My old boss says they use 9H down at his shop and he loves the stuff but when I look at they're website it doesn't look like its available for purchase from the public. I know 9H isn't offered on Autogeek but there are a variety of other ceramic coatings just wasn't sure of the comparison between them all.
Thanks guys!47927

Heres the results he got with it

rlmccarty2000
05-07-2016, 06:07 PM
AG rules do not allow for the open discussion of anything not sold by AG. Autopia is an open forum. Post there for possible replies.

swanicyouth
05-07-2016, 06:09 PM
I only use glass coatings.

BrianJM
05-07-2016, 06:13 PM
AG rules do not allow for the open discussion of anything not sold by AG. Autopia is an open forum. Post there for possible replies.

I stated that and asked if anyone has experience with other ceramic coatings that are sold on AG. Thoughts about how they perform/ preference in coatings. Thanks

RPM_BR
05-07-2016, 07:37 PM
Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Paint Coating V2

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Paint Coating (http://www.autogeek.net/pinnacle-paint-coating.html)

Easy to apply, very forgiving, and extremely good performance.

BrianJM
05-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Paint Coating V2

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Paint Coating (http://www.autogeek.net/pinnacle-paint-coating.html)

Easy to apply, very forgiving, and extremely good performance.

Cool. First time I'm hearing of it. Will definitely keep that in mind when making a decision on a coating.

refreshauto
05-07-2016, 08:57 PM
Any of the coatings from CarPro.

David Hayward
05-07-2016, 09:35 PM
I'm more than happy with carpro and cquartz Classic and uk. I hope to eventually move from home work to a shop so that I can get my hands on Finest.

In just overly satisfied with the customer service from Corey, the quality of the product, and the price is pretty great compared to similar products. All of this pretty much locks me into cquartz. I would try other if the opportunity arises but it would be hard to get me away from cquartz.

BrianJM
05-08-2016, 02:21 PM
I'm more than happy with carpro and cquartz Classic and uk. I hope to eventually move from home work to a shop so that I can get my hands on Finest.

In just overly satisfied with the customer service from Corey, the quality of the product, and the price is pretty great compared to similar products. All of this pretty much locks me into cquartz. I would try other if the opportunity arises but it would be hard to get me away from cquartz.

Awesome thanks man I am really leaning towards cquartz!

7.3powerstroke
05-08-2016, 04:01 PM
Im sure its a good coating but they are good at marketing and very expensive

Rsurfer
05-08-2016, 04:33 PM

Awesome thanks man I am really leaning towards cquartz!

Another:xyxthumbs:for CQuartz.