PDA

View Full Version : Wax in car soap?

ev_g35
05-04-2016, 08:18 PM
ive looked this up with no results. I use onr wash and shine mainly for washes, i also have spray wax and CG butter wet wax(liquid). My main question is can i add a small amount of CG butter wet wax in my wash mix and it be effective? I would like to simplify my wash only package but i try to stay away from washing as much as possible, hence the reason i dont have onr wash&wax.

GSKR
05-04-2016, 08:24 PM
ive looked this up with no results. I use onr wash and shine mainly for washes, i also have spray wax and CG butter wet wax(liquid). My main question is can i add a small amount of CG butter wet wax in my wash mix and it be effective? I would like to simplify my wash only package but i try to stay away from washing as much as possible, hence the reason i dont have onr wash&wax.wont work maybe try car pro hydro 2.

MikeC78
05-04-2016, 10:08 PM
CarPro HydrO2 is the bees knees. Definitely a game changing product that not often talked about.

2DIE
05-04-2016, 10:12 PM
I used to always use wash and wax but I found it leaves the windows streaky and gives the wipers poor performance as it smears, thats why I switched to spray wax after washing.

ev_g35
05-04-2016, 11:18 PM
I used to always use wash and wax but I found it leaves the windows streaky and gives the wipers poor performance as it smears, thats why I switched to spray wax after washing.
yea i usually follow up with a spray wax, or if im feeling wild ill use waterless wash. I was honestly just curious if the idea would even work though. Onr wash and shine is just an amazing product though and lasts forever.