PDA

View Full Version : Grit Guard Washboard - Totally worth it!

kesmit
05-03-2016, 09:48 PM
I just got my Grit Guard Washboard today and tried it out while washing my 1999 Chevy K2500 and 2016 Mazda 6. This thing is totally worth the money. It is so much easier to scrub the wash pad on than the Grit Guard at the bottom. It seems to be sturdy and attaches securely to the Grit Guard in the bottom of the bucket. The only downside it is that I can't stack my buckets with the Washboard in place, but that's a small price to pay for such a handy tool.

uhohitsstevo
05-03-2016, 09:49 PM
I just got my Grit Guard Washboard today and tried it out while washing my 1999 Chevy K2500 and 2016 Mazda 6. This thing is totally worth the money. It is so much easier to scrub the wash pad on than the Grit Guard at the bottom. It seems to be sturdy and attaches securely to the Grit Guard in the bottom of the bucket. The only downside it is that I can't stack my buckets with the Washboard in place, but that's a small price to pay for such a handy tool.

Depends how many washboards you have if only one then put it on top!

Got mine the other day haven't been able to use it!

kesmit
05-03-2016, 09:59 PM
Depends how many washboards you have if only one then put it on top!

Got mine the other day haven't been able to use it!

True, but I always keep my soap bucket on top so that any dirt from the outside of other pails doesn't get inside it. I'm sure in most other hobbies being that particular might seem a bit crazy, but this is car detailing, so it's likely the norm. :)