PDA

View Full Version : Washing product???

Coopers ST
05-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Question for you guys,
i have a friend who was trying to explain a washing brush he had but can't remember what it was called. He said it had a brush, connected to a hose, that was connected to a valve you put into a bucket of water. When you moved the brush it created a vacuum and pulled water from the bucket to the car. No power or running water. Anyone know what that was called?

Setec Astronomy
05-02-2016, 03:12 PM
Anyone know what that was called?

Impossible? Is it possible you misunderstood him, when you say connected to a hose, he meant the device was connected to a garden hose, then there's a separate hose that goes into a bucket of soap, and when you spray the water through the brush it siphons some soap from the bucket? That I have seen, or something like it, anyway.

Scooby921
05-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Brush Hero sounds similar other than being attached to the hose and powered by water pressure.

Coopers ST
05-02-2016, 04:00 PM
This is what he wrote to me.
. Years ago at the Chicago Auto show and the Wisconsin state fair (I bought two) I bought this contraption for washing my car. It was essentially a hose with a brush on one end and a special inlet valve on the other. It worked by vigously moving the brush thus creating a vaccume in the hose to pull up the soapy water. No power needed, no running water (only a bucket). I can't for the life of me find them anywhere or even what them might be called. You have any idea?

Scooby921
05-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Being at a local fair / show I wonder if it was just something a local hobbyist cooked up in a garage and brought down to sell and make a few dollars.

Coopers ST
05-03-2016, 02:46 PM
He found it.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/WashMatik%C2%AE-205002-Cleaning-System/dp/B008RK7OCM

Paul A.
05-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Ouch! What's that brush made of? Novel idea, though.