PDA

View Full Version : Delayed E-Mail Notifications From Autogeekonline - Anybody Else Having This Issue?

Pages : [1] 2

Marc08EX
05-02-2016, 09:35 AM
My Autogeekonline e-mail notifications for private messages and subscribed threads are arriving way too late. I think it's like a week delayed or something (I didn't keep track on how long it takes). I got a few PMs yesterday and I still haven't received the e-mail notification. I will keep track of when I get the notification for these PMs and correspondingly update this thread on when I get them...

Yes I did check my forum settings and they're all correct including the time zone.

Anybody else having this issue? Could this have something to do with the forum upgrade?

David Hayward
05-02-2016, 09:56 AM
I noticed this myself with my pms

cyclops
05-02-2016, 10:02 AM
Same issue with subscribed threads. Email notifications show up a week late, just figured they were working on it. :dunno:

The Guz
05-02-2016, 10:50 AM
Same issue here.

goldenlight
05-02-2016, 12:11 PM
looks like its a knowned issue. I just log into my subscribe threads one a day.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
05-02-2016, 12:16 PM
Same thing here in Germany Marc. The notifications are arriving days late. Some PM notifications don't come through for me.

Matador
05-02-2016, 12:38 PM
Yep. Ditto.

haris300
05-02-2016, 01:46 PM
Same here, Marc.

cardaddy
05-02-2016, 02:07 PM
Same thing with orders too!

Took my last one FOUR DAYS to get processed, a week for the bulk of it to show up.

Took TWO weeks for the MyTee 8070 to show.

Used to get processed and shipped same day (weekend orders went out Monday). Always arrices on Wednesdays.

Not ANYMORE. :rolleyes:

Setec Astronomy
05-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Same thing with orders too!

Took my last one FOUR DAYS to get processed, a week for the bulk of it to show up.

Took TWO weeks for the MyTee 8070 to show.

Used to get processed and shipped same day (weekend orders went out Monday). Always arrices on Wednesdays.

Hey Tony, unless I'm mistaken, the Mytee extractors are drop shipped from the manufacturer (in California), so I don't think that part's on Autogeek. Let us know how you like that machine.

JeffM
05-02-2016, 02:32 PM
Me too , I just delete them all now.

Marc08EX
05-02-2016, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the responses guys!

I'm glad it's not just me. I think it has something to do with the forum software upgrade. If I recall, the first time it happened was around the time the forum was upgraded.

Setec Astronomy
05-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Since no one has brought this up, the vB "mechanic" explained this problem in the forum upgrade thread, and explained how he was going to fix it. Apparently that didn't work.

cardaddy
05-02-2016, 08:22 PM
Hey Tony, unless I'm mistaken, the Mytee extractors are drop shipped from the manufacturer (in California), so I don't think that part's on Autogeek. Let us know how you like that machine.

Nope... this one came from Autogeek, complete with PBMG tape and Autopia shipping label. ;)

Also splurged for the MyTee Dry Upholstery Tool (for an additional $200). Actually, that part was a steal, being as they advertised it as JUST the dry tool, but what you get is a completely different kit. You get the dry tool kit with the SOS tool, and a quart of pet stain remover. That one, even on the big rain forest site is $345. ($300 for the dry tool by itself.)

Haven't any time to do much with it yet, been at the hospital with 'Nana' for the last 2 weeks. (Papa Fred's wife, which now lives with us).

Did however crawl around in the floor of her room the other night getting up blood stains that were EVERYWHERE! She has chronic massive nose bleeds, and it looked ROUGH from only a couple weeks as of late. Whipped out the Megs Protein Stain Remover and it'd just sit there and foam on any TRACE of blood in the carpet. Took all of them out, (some took 3 tries though as they've been sitting for over a month).

Of course waiting 2 weeks for it wasn't the only thing.

Waited a week for my spanking new PE-8 with all the different backing plates (and even added more pads to go with it) and it was farkled right out of the box! Speed would go wide open, then slow, wide open, slow, wide open, slow... darndest thing. :dunno:

Sent it back today... and had to PAY SHIPPING! (Asked for a return label....) :(

Setec Astronomy
05-02-2016, 08:26 PM
Nope... this one came from Autogeek, complete with PBMG tape and Autopia shipping label. ;)

...it was farkled right out of the box!

Well, see, I guess I don't know how any of that Mytee stuff works, sorry about the blood...and I HATE when things are farkled!