PDA

View Full Version : Motorgeek United Kingdom Distributor

Admin
03-11-2006, 12:18 PM
http://www.motorgeek.co.uk

bigron
03-11-2006, 04:49 PM
This is just a short note to say welcome from Motorgeek to you all in the forum and also to thank the members who have already said hello via a PM.
We are pleased to be the Distributor for the United Kingdom. We also supply customers in many areas of Europe including Belgium, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Switzerland and Scandinavia.
Motorgeek is a family run company whose policy is similar to Autogeek - Good quality products at a reasonable price and delivered promptly.
We look forward to being involved with the forum and perhaps hearing from some of you out there.
Regards
Ron

MasterShineBoy
03-13-2006, 01:09 AM
Whats up Big Ron? Where can I find the NuFinsih line, as well as the whaler briefs?

bigron
03-13-2006, 05:01 PM
Whats up Big Ron? Where can I find the NuFinsih line, as well as the whaler briefs?

MasterShineBoy,you will have to translate into Queen's English!

joe.p
03-13-2006, 06:35 PM
This is just a short note to say welcome from Motorgeek to you all in the forum and also to thank the members who have already said hello via a PM.
We are pleased to be the Distributor for the United Kingdom. We also supply customers in many areas of Europe including Belgium, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Switzerland and Scandinavia.
Motorgeek is a family run company whose policy is similar to Autogeek - Good quality products at a reasonable price and delivered promptly.
We look forward to being involved with the forum and perhaps hearing from some of you out there.
Regards
Ron
very nice site .

I would like to say welcome From Chicago Illinois..
Joe.P

bigron
03-13-2006, 06:59 PM
very nice site .

I would like to say welcome From Chicago Illinois..
Joe.P

Thanks Joe.
It is a few years since I last visited Chicago but have many great memories of it. I think being in the Blue Chicago listening to Willie Kent were probably the ones I remember best. I am sure he will be sadly missed...
Ron

bigron
02-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Hi Guys.

Not been on here in a while so just thought we'd send a quick post.

We now have all the 2013 Pinnacle and Wolfgang ranges on the website, which we love. The Pinnacle GlassCoat is my particular favourite! :xyxthumbs:

barrybudden
02-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Any word on Mike coming over to do any training or demos?

bigron
02-11-2013, 12:27 PM
We'd love Mike to come over to the UK. I think he's just too busy. Plus, if I was him I'm not sure I'd want to swap over to our climate! :laughing:

Faris63
03-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Do you guys ship to United Arab Emirates ?