PDA

View Full Version : Klasse ALL-IN-ONE review (pics)

Pages : [1] 2

Tonya
10-13-2007, 08:05 PM
I am getting ready for winter and use Klasse ALL-IN-ONE to start.

The label and packaging: The label was straight, colorful and easy to read. It states that it is an easy ONE STEP application, it removes oxidized paint, old wax build-up, road tar, surface scratches, swirl marks, gasoline and insect stains. It polishes the "WET LOOK" shine and locks into the paint, seals and protects with an elastic non-chip, shrink - proof, heat and scratch resistant acrylic finish. Provides 6-8 months protection against salt water, sun, industrial pollutants and corrosive elements. Manufacturers address information is on the back, no phone # or web site.

Application and Directions: Apply a small amount of KLASSE on a clean and dry surface with DAMP cotton cloth. Use even, firm pressure. Wipe off. No drying time necessary. If surface is oxidized, apply till most of oxidation is removed and smooth, glossy finish apprears. The direction are clear, it was very easy to use. Little to no effort.

The smell: There was a slight smell. It reminded me of the smell, of a hotel swimming pool area. I know that sounds nuts, but that is what it smelled like. :D

Cleanig abiltiy: IMO this product really delivered! I had some tar that I left on the car to test it out. See the pic below, it's hard to see but it is at the base of the door jam. The tar came off with little effort. Additionally, I had a surface scratch on my back bumper. It took me three attempt by hand with a yellow foam applicator, but the scratch is gone! Im the MAN

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x232/Tonya_A_Oates/beforeAIO001.jpg
Sorry, I know they are not the best quality. It was right at the lip of the door.
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x232/Tonya_A_Oates/beforeAIO002.jpg

Appearance: Very nice shine, smooth to the touch, yeah the "WET LOOK"

Well I could not get the scratch to show up, but here is some before and afters below.

Before with the scratch.. even if you can't see it. Trust me it's there it has been driving me nuts! :D

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x232/Tonya_A_Oates/beforeAIO003.jpg
After, trust me I am one happy gal it's gone! Im the MANYou can see it's a better reflection shot.
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x232/Tonya_A_Oates/beforeAIO007.jpg

Jimmie
10-13-2007, 08:29 PM
Thank you for the review Tonya. That's one that going back into play tomorrow.

ScottB
10-13-2007, 09:38 PM
spending alot of time at hotels and the pool specifically ?? Enquiring minds want to know ...

Tonya
10-13-2007, 10:57 PM
Nope.. I will just keep you guessing ;)
I can see where this is going.. business trips boys... I saw Joe.p's post below and figured I better nip this now :D lol

mixxer
10-13-2007, 11:13 PM
i use AIO after i polish everytime to set a nice clean base to whatever combos i chose to use.

joe.p
10-13-2007, 11:56 PM
spending alot of time at hotels and the pool specifically ?? Enquiring minds want to know ...

maybe a little monkey business going on http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/jpresti726/IMG_0134.jpg

Rsurfer
10-14-2007, 01:00 AM
Tonya, you are such an avid member of this forum and I consider you a true Auto Geek. I hope I'm not stepping out of line, but did you not say that you do not have a pc or udm? If so, why not? Your really into detailing so I can't beleive that all your projects are done by hand. Just wondering.

Tonya
10-14-2007, 06:44 AM
Tonya, you are such an avid member of this forum and I consider you a true Auto Geek. I hope I'm not stepping out of line, but did you not say that you do not have a pc or udm? If so, why not? Your really into detailing so I can't beleive that all your projects are done by hand. Just wondering.
Believe it, no PC or UDM here... I am OCD already... I can't imagine how out of control I would be with a machine. Plus, I still kinda fear it. If I could follow Toto or Sparkie around for a day, to learn how to use it correctly... then I might feel more comforable. It seems like a bit much for now.. all the different pads and polishes I would be out of control :D A girl has to know her limits. :p My car is still new and silver, which I am told hides a lot of imperfections. I can't see any corrections that needs done. Someday, I will get one but for now, I don't see the need. I know it takes me some extra time, but I enjoy the work. :D I PM Sparkie, Al and Dan with enough with questions.. I would drive them nuts, if I had a PC :D Poor AL... he has been fielding almost all of my questions since Sparkie has been away. lol
Thanks Again Al :grouphug: I can't tell you how happy I was when the AIO removed the scratch. Im the MAN

Tonya
10-14-2007, 08:42 AM
Ahhh man I forgot my thanks at the beginning.. well better late than never, here they are:
Meghan~ thanks for getting my order out so quickly, your customer service is impeckable!
Truls ~ thanks for the volleyball knee pads idea, they helped a lot!
Thenizzzeil ~ thanks for the Sears light sale information. I finished putting my second coat of Klasse SG on at 2 AM and those lights were great!
Sparkie, AL, Killr, and Dan~ What can I say.... you guys are great! I really appreciate you helping me with all my clarifying follow-up questions. :grouphug:
The group ~ I enjoy learning from each and everyone of you. Thanks for all the great post. Especially, all of you that do this for a living, the work that you do is amazing! I enjoy all the great :Picture:I appreciate the time it takes for you to post, so that we can learn and strive to achieve your level of detailing some.... day :D Not any time soon for me :p

dengood1
10-14-2007, 08:56 AM
thanks for the Sears light sale information. I finished putting my second coat of AIO on at 2 AM and those lights were great!
:p

Tonya, I think AIO will strip the previous layer you put on if I'm not mistaken. It's an excellent chemical cleaner that probably stripped the acrylic it layed down in the first coat. Just remember if it's a polish or a chemical cleaner(AIO, 360, PB PWS) you cannot layer it because it's cleaning functions will do just that, and remove the protection it layed down in the first coat.:)

blk1500
10-14-2007, 08:59 AM
My first 2 years detailing were done by hand. 2 coats of AIO and 3 coats of SG and carnauba X2 for the winter. About 20 to 25 hours of elbow work!
I finally decided to get a PC and some white polishing pads and I have never looked back!
Your work is fantastic, but with the PC you will still notice an improvement on the finish of your vehicle . Mostly you will cut your detailing time in half and you will use less product.
Go for it, you will NOT be sorry. It's so very easy that you'll wind up doing things in the house. The shower walls, the appliances, tile, the dog, etc. Trust all the fellow detailers on here, you'll wonder how you ever lived without the PC!
Thanks for the review, fine work!

Tonya
10-14-2007, 09:03 AM
OK I corrected it, thanks!! I said AIO, but ment Klasse SG, sorry! Hey.... I only got about 4 hours of sleep.. and it shows :D

Torsion Tool
10-14-2007, 03:30 PM
One benefit of doing everything by hand is that you work more muscles than you would by machine. With the PC your arms, wrists and fingers take most of the vibration abuse. That said, it definitely is worth the investment if for time savings alone. Also, some of the products work better applied by machine. Great pictures, but do you think maybe you could do back to including your legs and feet in the reflections? They are missed.

scottgt
10-14-2007, 03:32 PM
anyone know how this compares to 360?

Al-53
10-14-2007, 03:35 PM
Tonya...I am glad it all worked out for you...it looks good.....as i told you ...AIO would be your best base for KSG and be a great winter protection .....you will be a happy person this winter....with the collinite on top its bullet proof now.....great work Girl....

AL