PDA

View Full Version : Car Detailing Products Around the House

Pages : [1] 2

ScottB
10-13-2007, 07:26 PM
Do any of you reach for your car care products around the house, and what are some favorites and why ??

Klasse AIO --- works well as cleaning and sealing bathroom tile. DONT USE ON FLOOR AS SOAP WILL SIT ABOVE TILE. Also works well on countertops in kitchen.

Stoners Invisible Shine/WW MF Towel --- well lets just say the wife "took" this one. With two kids you have messy handprints on all glass tables and painted surfaces. Most APC products (Lysol, 409) streak badly and dont always cut thru grease. She has found the aerosol specifically with towel is the best for all glass surfaces.

DP Plex-all --- this product is the bomb for tv screens. It seems to remove any dust immediately, does not streak, and leaves an anti-static cling to them.

Amazing Roll-off --- everyone has some chairs or patio furniture that sit outside and almost seem to get dirty and mold. This is truly a spray, sit, and wash off product. Makes them look like new without using Clorox or other products that are much stronger.

Wolfgang Spot Remover --- a great spray and wipe for quick cleanups on carpet when kids drop a little jelly on floor. Actually removed some Tomato sauce after an incident on light carpeting that thought Stanley Steamer would be needed.

Souveran Paste --- you know those bowls of fruit in the kitchen. Adding a coat of this will have then glistening all thru the house. (ok, just kidding ! )

trhland
10-13-2007, 07:30 PM
i put a coat of souveran in my toilet bowl. makes everything slide down with out even flushing! and we never get a clog!!!

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
10-13-2007, 07:31 PM
ARO as an APC

ONR on tv/pc screens

ONR for mirrors

ONR for glass..

S100 for wood

AW for exterior windows

Maximum Metal for all metals

476 on Toilet

Umm that's all I can think of off the top of my head

Surfer
10-13-2007, 07:39 PM
I use AW on the black wood in the house, and AIO on marble/granite tops and around the bathroom (except for floor)

dontsleeponit
10-13-2007, 07:39 PM
I have used DP total interior cleaner on upholstery stains in the house, its was good because it didnt leave a foamy residue like the other household stuff I tried did.

Of course SIG and ARO have 1001 uses.

Killr what kind of screens is DP Plex All safe on? Your regular tube tv, or LCD TVs and comp monitors?

Bigfoot
10-13-2007, 07:54 PM
ONR clay lube rate and cheap MF's for every hard surface around the house!

Jimmie
10-13-2007, 08:36 PM
Yep, ARO on patio furniture followed with AW.
QS on computer and TV screens.
DP Engine Degreaser on power lawn tools followed with Stoners Trim Shine on plastic.

Tonya
10-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Yep, ARO on patio furniture followed with AW.

Hey great idea Killr and Jimmy thanks for sharing!

killrflake
10-13-2007, 09:53 PM
Funny Killr brought this up just now. One of our bathrooms has a fiberglass shower stall that I decided to try XMT 360 and a Edge orange pad with my PC on it. Worked really well. Looks like a whole new reason to buy more products from AG. At least now my wife can understand why I've bought so many things from AG, I'm just trying to find ways to make housework easier for her. Can she fault me for just wanting to help?

dontsleeponit
10-13-2007, 09:57 PM
At least now my wife can understand why I've bought so many things from AG, I'm just trying to find ways to make housework easier for her. Can she fault me for just wanting to help?

run with that as long as you can man:D
Im the MAN:buffing:

wytstang
10-13-2007, 10:12 PM
Stoners IG for all windows
AIO (being replaced by Prime Strong) for Bathroom sinks followed by PB EX-P.
CK QS for TV/Comp screens
PB APC for any fabric oppses
303 Fabric Guard for the couch and Papasan chair in case the dog gets over excited when guest arrive and pee's every where (damn dog lol)

supercharged
10-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Klasse AIO and DP 4-in-1 as QD around the house.

klumzypinoy
10-14-2007, 02:30 AM
Scott, if I put Souveran on my fruit I think I will have diarrhea :p.

I have used Diamondite glass cleaner in the house with a waffle weave MF so far, and also Wolfgang DGPS on my bathroom mirrors HAha. Nice and slick! I was thinking of using Einszett Plastik Reiniger somewhere but there's no candidates..

DantheMan
10-14-2007, 08:15 AM
p21s polishing soap on the sink

dengood1
10-14-2007, 09:16 AM
used AIO on my bathroom tile last week with an orange low profile pad and the results blew me away! Nice and glossy again:)

Carnauba on wood furniture works VERY good.....gives it a nice warm glow.