PDA

View Full Version : How do you upload pictures directly to the site now?

Calendyr
04-29-2016, 09:49 PM
Ok... since the update to the forum, every time I try to upload a picture I end up loosing my message and can't upload anything.

So how does it work?

Here is what I do, tell me where I am making a mistake and what I should do instead:

I go to Advanced in the message entry window.

I click the add a picture icon. This opens a window to upload a picture and there are 2 options: Upload from URL or upload from computer. I choose Upload from computer. Nothing happens, I can't see any option to select a file or anything. If I click on the button at the bottom of the window to upload files nothing happens.

So I select Use basic uploader at the bottom right corner. This lets me choose my picture on my hard drive. Once selected nothing happens. If I put my cursor in the text box with the link to my file and click return (enter) on my keyboard, I get an error message and then the window closes (this is where I loose my message).

Uploading from a URL works when you tell the uploader to simply link to the file. If you try to upload to the site it does pretty much the same thing as described above.

So how do you upload to the site?

pheerix
04-29-2016, 11:53 PM
I use Tapatalk on my phone to upload pictures