PDA

View Full Version : Uber Rinseless on glass?

AZpolisher15
04-29-2016, 07:24 PM
I'm really liking the uber Rinseless. I've just mixed some up in the detail spray dilution and am about to proceed. I always keep my quick/spray waxes off my windshield. It seems a lot of them leave some kind of holograming when in direct sunlight. It's like a straight line from top to bottom when looking out from that drivers seat. But I love the way they seem to shine up the passenger and rear windows. Question- is there any issue using the Uber on windshield glass?

TRDTACO
04-29-2016, 07:40 PM
I think Uber works great on glass, I was thinking of trying it on interior glass. Im very satisfied and it doesnt leave that hologram look you described or that horrible wiper chatter that ive had when using a spray wax on my glass.

BrutalNoodle
04-29-2016, 10:29 PM
Definitely!

While most (myself included) use waterless media to go over the windshield & glass sections, I always go over them again with a dedicated glass towel for haze-free sparkling glass.

I have not had issues with ghosting and holograms using Uber/UWW+/D114 as glass cleaners. All three passed the sunrise, sunset test with flying colors.

AZpolisher15
04-29-2016, 11:04 PM
Well, I gave it a shot. Impressive gloss! I also noticed after the waterless wash I did yesterday, the beading in the rain was much improved (I've got DG 111/601 underneath). The DG beading was just ok, but with the Uber Rinseless on top, it was surprising how nicely it beaded.

pheerix
04-29-2016, 11:51 PM
I don't even use a dedicated glass cleaner anymore, just Uber at waterless wash concentration.