PDA

View Full Version : Competition Ready-Episode 2

ViperGuy21
04-29-2016, 05:59 PM
Looking forward to the new episode! Enjoyed the first, hoping this one is just as good, if not better! Starts in about 30mins

ViperGuy21
04-29-2016, 07:01 PM
Enjoyed the show! Those were some pretty amazing cars, and in need of some serious help. Good job to Mike and the team!

PGBCruiser
04-29-2016, 09:45 PM
GREAT SHOW, great cars! I'm still scratching my head with respect to the exterior of The Peterson; but I guess it means something : )
Loved the cars; and having another night with two kids and the wife watching along is priceless!

oldmodman
04-30-2016, 05:03 AM
The Peterson is only a few minutes from where i live.

Next time I go I'll pay particular attention to the Round Door RR. I wonder if they will do something terrible like dust it with a duster before i get there?

ViperGuy21
04-30-2016, 07:24 AM
The Peterson is only a few minutes from where i live.

Next time I go I'll pay particular attention to the Round Door RR. I wonder if they will do something terrible like dust it with a duster before i get there?

Wow, that is awesome. I would love to be able to visit one day, but it's a little more than a few minutes from DFW TX

Yeah, you should go soon and post pics;)

Desertnate
05-02-2016, 08:03 AM
Another great episode. I was blown away by the vehicles selected to be detailed. All of them are unicorns in their own right.

I always look at small production details and found it interesting how they give you hints as to who the sponsored products are for that episode in the opening few seconds. I forget how they hinted at Mothers in episode one, but in episode two the opening introduction of AG and it's business, the camera pans of the warehouse and shelves all showed Meguiars bottles and a banner on the warehouse wall in the distant background.

Did anyone else immediately go looking for the Sun Gun after Mike used it at the beginning of the episode? I had never heard it mentioned or reviewed before. Then I looked it up here and probably discovered why...$450! And the replacement halogen bulbs are $70 each! Ouch. Good thing quality LED flashlights are easy to come by.

shagnat
05-06-2016, 08:16 AM
Great show, tremendously informative and entertaining at the same time.