PDA

View Full Version : I need Help

littlemissGTO
10-13-2007, 06:52 PM
Last week I bought MF's and SS&W. This week it's the 4 inch LC CCS aplicator pads and 4 inch beveled pads. Now I'm going to have to pick up the Polishing pal. Goodness does it ever end?

ScottB
10-13-2007, 07:05 PM
thank god credit card debt is unsecured, not like they can take the car or house ! (and no it doesnt end, did you try menzerna or einszett yet??)

littlemissGTO
10-13-2007, 07:17 PM
thank god credit card debt is unsecured, not like they can take the car or house ! (and no it doesnt end, did you try menzerna or einszett yet??)

LOL no kidding. Then again debit cards rock too. No I haven't tried einszett yet. I've seen the FMJ in action. Still on the fence about it.

Just found the Polishing Pal by itself now I need to get ahold of Meghan to change my order. Man this isn't good.

ScottB
10-13-2007, 07:29 PM
remember FMJ is not truly a Menzerna product. Is a CMA product that is labeled for Menzerna in the US as is the wheel spray, detail spray, and car wash. The products we offer at AG are truly from Menzerna and actual offerings.

littlemissGTO
10-13-2007, 07:54 PM
remember FMJ is not truly a Menzerna product. Is a CMA product that is labeled for Menzerna in the US as is the wheel spray, detail spray, and car wash. The products we offer at AG are truly from Menzerna and actual offerings.

Detail season is almost over here. Temps aren't getting much past 60. Going to keep my eye on Menzerna stuff through out the winter.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
10-13-2007, 08:00 PM
Detail season is almost over here. Temps aren't getting much past 60. Going to keep my eye on Menzerna stuff through out the winter.

Menzerna rocks!! I highly recomend it!! I have PPG/SIP and 106ff I figure that should take care of anything that comes my way..After seeing how well the menzerna offerings work I was going to get rid of the rest of my polishes but decided to keep the xmt's for when the temperature makes menz act funny!

To answer your question, no. It never really ends!!

:cheers: