PDA

View Full Version : AG new glaze

Surfer
10-13-2007, 06:49 PM
Please o please make a glaze similar to EZ-Creme. I grabbed my XMT Glaze to give another shot on flat red today, still do not like it after doing half the hood, just to watery and doesn't seem to add to the paint, RMG and EZ-Creme both make noticeable differences even on white. That EZ-Creme glaze rocks and I give it the edge over my RMG. Didn't haven't my camera or else I'd have taken pics of the hood to show comparison.

I really want to see AG maybe redo XMT Glaze or have another line with an acrylic type glaze :righton: , anything brewing? :D I think I mentioned it before and can't remember if Meg said they might look into it? I'd love to see an product like that here!!

dontsleeponit
10-13-2007, 07:10 PM
Ill be using my ez creme tomorrow if I can find time to do start from scratch on my car :righton:

Surfer
10-13-2007, 07:14 PM
I also don't want this to come off like I'm talking about the other products, but really want to see AG come out with something similar!

supercharged
10-13-2007, 10:44 PM
have you tried Menzerna Glaze???

Rsurfer
10-14-2007, 01:14 AM
Please o please make a glaze similar to EZ-Creme. I grabbed my XMT Glaze to give another shot on flat red today, still do not like it after doing half the hood, just to watery and doesn't seem to add to the paint, RMG and EZ-Creme both make noticeable differences even on white. That EZ-Creme glaze rocks and I give it the edge over my RMG. Didn't haven't my camera or else I'd have taken pics of the hood to show comparison.

I really want to see AG maybe redo XMT Glaze or have another line with an acrylic type glaze :righton: , anything brewing? :D I think I mentioned it before and can't remember if Meg said they might look into it? I'd love to see an product like that here!!:iagree:Surfer, tried it a couple of times and didn't get the results I wanted. Been using OS as my LSP with great results. OS was another product that I tried and shelved it, but after reading Anthony's post I decided to give it another shot and I'm glad I did.:cheers:

orngez
10-14-2007, 01:50 AM
a good glaze is definitely lacking in the AG line...by far Ez-creme and RMG are the two best out there...

2KLS1
10-14-2007, 01:47 PM
I also don't want this to come off like I'm talking about the other products, but really want to see AG come out with something similar!
I don't get it? :confused: If you already have EZ-creme glaze and like it, why not just keep using it? Why wait for AG to make something similar?

dengood1
10-14-2007, 02:04 PM
I don't get it? :confused: If you already have EZ-creme glaze and like it, why not just keep using it? Why wait for AG to make something similar?

Because he probably orders everything else he has from AG and wishes to remain loyal to AG. Also to save on shipping by ordering from another vendor.

quantim0
10-14-2007, 10:26 PM
I have 32ozs of XMT glaze and am getting ready to give/trade it away. I used it a few times and it does nothing for the paint.

It would be nice for Pinnacle/Wolfgang to make a quality acrylic glaze that'll work a lot better then XMT glaze.

Z06-Goose
10-15-2007, 12:42 AM
I haven't used the XMT Glaze, but I think the XMT 360 behaves like a glaze. I like it a lot. I have also used Danase Wet Glaze, RMG and Prima Amigo and all are excellent on black; I will give the Prima Amigo the edge on black cars...