PDA

View Full Version : Grit Guard Washboard In Stock!

Nick McKees37
04-28-2016, 09:34 AM
http://ep.yimg.com/ay/autogeek/grit-guard-washboard-1.gif (http://www.autogeek.net/grit-guard-washboard.html)

Extra precautionary measure to keep your vehicle swirl and scratch free!

The Grit Guard Insert has revolutionized the way car care enthusiasts around the world wash their cars. The Grit Guard Washboard, which is designed to be used in conjunction with the Grit Guard Insert, takes this concept a step further by releasing and trapping even more harmful dirt and grit particles. This simple and effective combination of Girt Guard Insert and Grit Guard Washboard protects your precious painted surfaces from being scratched and swirled during the wash process. What’s in YOUR bucket?

Grit Guard Washboard (http://www.autogeek.net/grit-guard-washboard.html)

Setec Astronomy
04-28-2016, 09:47 AM
Nick, do you know if this will eventually be produced in all the Grit Guard colors? As much as I would like to have one of these, black doesn't match my Grit Guards...

Nick McKees37
04-28-2016, 10:21 AM
Nick, do you know if this will eventually be produced in all the Grit Guard colors? As much as I would like to have one of these, black doesn't match my Grit Guards...

Eventually, yes.

I have a RED Grit Guard at home. I personally like the color contrast!

motion732
04-28-2016, 10:24 AM
What is the recommended fill of water on this? Top of the washboard?

cleanmycorolla
04-28-2016, 10:52 AM

lol I'm glad there's other people who color coordinate like me, i prefer blue like my grit guards :)

Setec Astronomy
04-28-2016, 10:56 AM

Ha ha, mine are blue...maybe that would be a good contrasting color!

lol I'm glad there's other people who color coordinate like me, i prefer blue like my grit guards :)

Or maybe not...

Lt1xL82
04-28-2016, 11:07 AM
I have one. Works well...especially with brushes.

WAXOFF
04-28-2016, 11:10 AM
Speaking of Grit Guard. Are there different diameters you can buy. I bought a few items the other day at an auot parts store and they came with a free bucket but when I tried to put my grit guard inside it only went 1/2 way down and when I looked at the bucket it had a taper to it.

motion732
04-28-2016, 11:14 AM
Speaking of Grit Guard. Are there different diameters you can buy. I bought a few items the other day at an auot parts store and they came with a free bucket but when I tried to put my grit guard inside it only went 1/2 way down and when I looked at the bucket it had a taper to it.

They drop to the bottom in the Home Depot buckets

Setec Astronomy
04-28-2016, 11:28 AM

No, they are designed to fit in a "standard" 5 gallon bucket, which is also the same diameter as a 3.5 gallon (the 3.5 is just shorter).

DetailKitty
04-28-2016, 02:50 PM

Eventually, yes.

LOL and you guys say women are bad!!!!! :laughing:

Cabrio
04-28-2016, 04:13 PM
LOL and you guys say women are bad!!!!! :laughing:

Haha! Guess when it comes to detailing and staying organized, the playing field is level :).

anzael
05-04-2016, 03:38 AM
maybe that would be a good contrasting color!

Setec Astronomy
05-27-2016, 09:30 AM

Eventually, yes.

I've been checking the Grit Guard site periodically for this, and yesterday I decided to email and ask them if they had a projected date for the other colors. The reply was "At this time, we do not have plans to make the Washboard in other colors."