PDA

View Full Version : wanting to get started in the auto detaining buisness

dmachorro
10-12-2007, 04:30 PM
I started out by buying the udm with the menzerna kit and I fell in love with the results. I'm wanting to find out if there's any money making in the buisness of auto detaling. What would you need and about how much $. Are there any risk involved in doing detaing especailly if its not your car. Any help would help. Thank You.

trhland
10-12-2007, 04:36 PM
theres no money in it in my area. maybe if you live at home yes. but for me a wife a kid theres no why to earn a living detailing. unless i could detail 5 cars a day.

scottgt
10-12-2007, 11:21 PM
i do it as my job, and make pretty good money..i am also 19...and dont have kids lol...just appt payment car payment...and other things that go with that....i am currently working for photographer since thats what i plan on doing...but there is money to be made...i wouldnt trust it as your only method of money just starting out

PTRon
10-13-2007, 05:55 AM
Risk? Yes! That's what insurance is for. As for starting a business - you need;
A business plan (incl. a marketing plan). License. Insurance. Equipment. Vehicle, etc.
There's alot of homework to do before starting a business (assuming you want it to be successful). Google is your friend.