PDA

View Full Version : Just a heads up - Shipping

thesilverone
04-21-2016, 07:46 PM
Received the bottle of WG exterior trim sealant yesterday and the cap wasn't fully tight. Some of it leaked onto the packaging
I'm not looking for any compensation, just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Perhaps the packer could verify the cap is fully closed before packing?

Thanks,
Paul

custmsprty
04-21-2016, 08:36 PM
Contact customer service, they'll send you a new one. They usually do secure the caps with some tape, they must have let this one slip through.

Calendyr
04-22-2016, 02:59 AM
Yes happened to me once, half the bottle of Meguiars #7 glaze ended up inside the box, it was quite a mess. Autogeek credited the whole bottle. In my case the cap was secured by tape, the bottle broke during transport. They must have tossed that box pretty hard because it was well packaged.

Nick McKees37
04-22-2016, 07:05 AM
Received the bottle of WG exterior trim sealant yesterday and the cap wasn't fully tight. Some of it leaked onto the packaging
I'm not looking for any compensation, just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Perhaps the packer could verify the cap is fully closed before packing?

Thanks,
Paul

Thanks for the heads up Paul. Did you contact customer service with your order number? If not please send me a PM and I'll send out another bottle your way.

thesilverone
04-22-2016, 09:02 AM
This bottle didn't have tape on the cap.

Nick, I'll contact customer service now and PM you as well. Thanks everyone!

parttimer
04-22-2016, 11:06 AM
I find the megs bottles to be super brittle in chilly temps. And that is odd it was not taped as all the bottles I have ever gotten have been taped. SLACKERS :)

Zubair
04-22-2016, 12:16 PM
I find the megs bottles to be super brittle in chilly temps. And that is odd it was not taped as all the bottles I have ever gotten have been taped. SLACKERS :)

Had an Ultimate Compound bottle crack on me, Ultimate Polish with a faulty cap that would just turn and not lock, both leaked.

dlc95
04-22-2016, 06:56 PM
Contact customer service, they'll send you a new one. They usually do secure the caps with some tape, they must have let this one slip through.

My M40 gallon showed up taped.