PDA

View Full Version : Repeated thread notifications days after the post

prr
04-21-2016, 05:29 PM
I have got 3 threads of notifications in my trash folder, each of which have notifications for several posts to a thread I started. I'm getting more than one notification for each post. For example, today, I got 3 notifications from AGO, notifying me of posts---the last of which was done on the 16th. I'm pretty sure I have more than 3 threads, but I only looked within teh last couple days of trash.

Is there a way to stop getting these repeat notifications? I don't want to eliminate those notifications, because I like being notified--but just once.

AZSteve
04-24-2016, 12:10 AM
I have got 3 threads of notifications in my trash folder, each of which have notifications for several posts to a thread I started. I'm getting more than one notification for each post. For example, today, I got 3 notifications from AGO, notifying me of posts---the last of which was done on the 16th. I'm pretty sure I have more than 3 threads, but I only looked within teh last couple days of trash.

Is there a way to stop getting these repeat notifications? I don't want to eliminate those notifications, because I like being notified--but just once.

Similar symptom... For the past couple of days I am getting email notifications on thread updates that are four or five days old.

The Guz
04-24-2016, 12:17 AM
Same here as well as PM notification emails.

AZpolisher15
04-24-2016, 12:52 AM
Interesting... I'm not getting any notifications through my control panel. If I click settings in the upper right, I do get a list of updated threads, but I'm not getting the little highlight icons I used to get in the toolbar (the ones that acted as a little reminder that there were unread posts waiting for me on subscribed threads).

Pats300zx
04-24-2016, 10:44 AM
I have been getting them days later as well.

prr
04-30-2016, 03:27 PM
There must be some type of bug in the notification setup. I JUST got AZSteve's post--a notification in my inbox 46 minutes ago.

Frank70
04-30-2016, 06:22 PM
I have been getting them days later as well.

The same is happening to me.

briarpatch
04-30-2016, 09:01 PM
I get them too....I'm not sure how it's happening, but I'm automatically being 'subscribed' to these threads.....just click on the thread....at the top there is a drop down called 'thread tools'...click it...and then click 'unsubscribe'

Octopiston
04-30-2016, 10:00 PM
Same here. They were threads that I was subscribed to since that is the default setting. I turned it off last week, I have gone into the threads to manually to unsubscribe and they aren't. So I know I'm mot subscribed anymore.

IslaTurbine
05-01-2016, 09:10 AM
Same issue here. My notifications are coming days after the fact.