dashotgun
06-24-2006, 04:14 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/uploads/199/wallpaper-iC.jpg

JoeD
06-24-2006, 04:28 PM
Now, Now. You mean No QD or Wheel Brighter. Just kidding. Very nice ride. JoeD

abrcrombe
06-24-2006, 05:24 PM
Nice vette man! What did you detail it with 6 months ago? Zaino? Klasse twins?

Reddwarf
06-24-2006, 06:30 PM
The vette looks awesome. Just imagine how good it would look with a new detail! LOL. It has a great shine, at first glance it looks like it is dirty along the lower sides and then you realize that's the reflection of the driveway!

abrcrombe
06-24-2006, 06:33 PM
The vette looks awesome. Just imagine how good it would look with a new detail! LOL. It has a great shine, at first glance it looks like it is dirty along the lower sides and then you realize that's the reflection of the driveway!

:iagree: :iagree:
I was going to say you need to clean the bottom sides.

dashotgun
06-25-2006, 04:49 PM
thanks for the kudos yeah it did have wheel cleaner and crystal mist occasionaly as well. It stays clean as it is garaged and no rain on it at all. Klasse twins and souvrain. It needs a light polish with Optimum as up close there is some slight pitting it was probably stored outside before I got it and it got some acid rain on it.

jforget1
06-25-2006, 05:00 PM
What did you to keep it looking so good?

dashotgun
06-26-2006, 09:02 AM
well keeping it garaged and not driving except on sunny days is probably the most importent part This is a third car for me and a toy. I use a foam gun and the chennile and microfiber wash mit is dedicated to this car only. The foam gun reallyhelps to cut down on micromarring David

jforget1
06-26-2006, 09:06 AM
Wish I had the garage option, but I am getting the foam gun this week so that should help. Again, nice ride.

Meghan
06-26-2006, 09:40 AM
Great combo, she looks real nice!:righton:

Neothin
06-26-2006, 10:20 AM
i remember seeing that car freshly detailed 6 months ago. still looks pretty damn good :D

even though they can't launch in the rain *snicker*

ScottB
06-26-2006, 06:19 PM
even though they can't launch in the rain *snicker*

Whats that comment to mean ?? With Stabilitrak engaged you'd be quite surprised at what a Vette can do in the rain. :o

Neothin
06-26-2006, 06:30 PM
well the silver one i owned @ 1/4 throttle on my bike saturday night must not have had that system engaged. all he did was spin when the light turned green. and yes, he was trying, he was the one who was burning out and revving before the light changed :P

abrcrombe
06-26-2006, 09:32 PM
bike > car in most cases.

FloridaNative
06-27-2006, 06:59 AM
Whats that comment to mean ?? With Stabilitrak engaged you'd be quite surprised at what a Vette can do in the rain. :o

LOL! Oh them sounds like fightin words to me! LOL Watch out Neo he's a killr! :p

You know speaking of vettes in the rain there is something that has always mystified me and this seems as good a time as any to ask. I see vettes all the time and they look so low to the ground yet when we get those summer downpours with the DEEP puddles I have never once seen a vette disabled on the side of the road. Why is that? Can they float or something?? :p Do they come equipped with some James Bond kind of stuff?? Hmmmmmmm unsolved mysteries.