PDA

View Full Version : WET GLAZW 2.0 Help! I need to get my hands on more of this stuff!

chevchenko
04-19-2016, 06:39 PM
I am running out of WET GLAZE 2.0 by the detail shoppe. I have NEVER run into a product like this before, and I am running out of the stuff. I went on line, and to my horror, I found out the company went belly up?

Why doesn't AG pick it up.

Anyone know where I can find it? Get a chemist to mix a bunch of it up? LOL any help would be deeply appreciated!

Rsurfer
04-19-2016, 06:43 PM
Your thread is about to get deleted..non AG product.

custmsprty
04-19-2016, 06:45 PM
Their are hundreds of quality products available here at AG, may be time to try something new.

swanicyouth
04-19-2016, 08:57 PM
The closest thing to it is Black Hole or prolly some Chemical Guys product. The problem with the CGs product is you will really never know what it is or what it does. It will just be some slick stuff in a bottle.

The thing is, I don't really believe anymore you can "top" an LSP with it. I'm thinking the mineral spirits in the product just mix it with whatever is on your paint.

But, it is a great product. Prolly would sell well to hot rod and classic car guys. AGO doesn't make a product similar to this as far as I know.

Prima Amigo is a lot like WG, but it's to be used as a pre-wax cleaner / glaze. I highly recommend trying it.