PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner/Conditioner Question

uhohitsstevo
04-16-2016, 02:57 PM
So I ordered the Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner and Conditioner and got it in the mail today so I decided to use it. I am happy/unhappy with the outcome and I am confused as whether maybe this is my fault or not. I used the cleaner first and cleaned the surface well then added a good amount of the conditioner to the leather. I let it settle in slightly before wiping it off and then I came inside and waiting to go out for like 2 hours. I noticed some patterns of where maybe I sat in the seat where the conditioner has come up and off a bit. I did get a little bit of interior cleaner on the seats in some spots after I cleaned it but I tried to go over these again with conditioner to make sure it was on there. What can I do to make sure the whole seat is evenly covered and conditioned. How long should I let it dry and what is the best way to get the excess stuff off the plastic pieces and other trim pieces on the interior that I touched with my hand without removing the conditioner. I do not want an uneven black pattern.

shagnat
04-22-2016, 03:08 AM
Ouch!! Perhaps a really good leather cleaner might do the job.... or an APC.

Just another reason I stay away from CG. Best of luck.