PDA

View Full Version : ?? New Elite MF Towels ??

willowcat11
04-14-2016, 11:27 PM
I seen these pop up recently on the AGO site, but I have a few questions.

1. Where do these Elite towels stand in the mix of all these Cobra Towels we have?

2. Is there anything that separates them from the pack?

There seems to already be so MANY great towels out there, that I'm not sure why I would choose these(Besides the discount)over our other offerings.

Thank you and sincerely,

Ray

Dan Tran
04-15-2016, 03:30 AM
I would like to know the same thing.

AZpolisher15
04-15-2016, 07:02 PM
Bump. I have been wondering the same. I'm ready to by 36 new 16x16" but want to be sure I get what I want. It's hard sometimes without seeing them first. But I don't want to miss the great deal!

pheerix
04-15-2016, 09:47 PM
I did a little internet sleuthing and these towels (the blue ones anyway) look like a towel CarPro used to sell called the Blue Angora and people had nothing but good things to say about that towel.

willowcat11
04-16-2016, 01:57 AM
I guess I'm just gonna wait for some reviews.

Because I don't see anything at all in the descrption that's really going to make buy them over any of the Cobra's.

Nick McKees37
04-16-2016, 07:35 AM
I seen these pop up recently on the AGO site, but I have a few questions.

1. Where do these Elite towels stand in the mix of all these Cobra Towels we have?

2. Is there anything that separates them from the pack?

There seems to already be so MANY great towels out there, that I'm not sure why I would choose these(Besides the discount)over our other offerings.

Thank you and sincerely,

Ray

Take my word for it Ray, these towels are AWESOME.

They are very close to a Gold Plush Jr, a distant cousin almost. One side is fluffy, the other is a flat weave (more so than the Gold Plush). What REALLY makes them unique is the absorbent banding. From my testing this greatly reduces the chance of streaking while using finicky quick detailers and spray waxes.

We purchased these at a discounted price from one of our suppliers, and we're passing along the savings to YOU. Pick up a 12 pack of each, you won't regret it.

willowcat11
04-17-2016, 12:30 AM
Welp, that's all I needed to hear! :) I trust your word for it Nick, and thank you for posting this!

Have a great weekend Man!

Ray

Nick McKees37
04-17-2016, 08:10 AM
Welp, that's all I needed to hear! :) I trust your word for it Nick, and thank you for posting this!

Have a great weekend Man!

Ray

Thanks Ray, you too! :)