PDA

View Full Version : The training cars for the 2016 May Competition Ready 3-day Detailing Class

Pages : 1 [2]

Hoytman
05-03-2016, 12:02 PM
Those Fairlanes are among some of the prettiest cars ever built...in my top 5...and perhaps #1. Absolutely love them!!

Mike Phillips
05-03-2016, 12:16 PM
Those Fairlanes are among some of the prettiest cars ever built...in my top 5...and perhaps #1. Absolutely love them!!

This car belongs to my friend Gus. After Gus saw what our class did to his buddy Bob's 1966 Pointiac Tempest, this one from our January Competition Ready 3-day class,

http://www.marine31online.com/gallery/data/575/CR_Detail_Classes_002.jpg

He said,

When can you do my car?

That's how we obtained this Ford Fairlane.

:)

axel06
05-03-2016, 12:30 PM
tell Gus no worries... will be well taken care of.... love it so stoked to be a part of this

Coachswp
05-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Mike, I am there for production detailing. My focus is ALL about that!!! Which is why I haven't been able to sleep since last Monday.

See ya on Friday...............

Mike Phillips
05-04-2016, 05:29 PM
Mike, I am there for production detailing. My focus is ALL about that!!! Which is why I haven't been able to sleep since last Monday.

See ya on Friday...............

Well you're going to love all 3 days. Just be ready to have fun and stay busy.

This ain't no sitting class or watching some other guy talk and buff class.

Mike Phillips
05-05-2016, 06:23 PM
The Autogeek's Show Car Garage is ready to go!

12 cars
3 days
Tons of tools, products and techniques

The coffee will be hot and the donuts will be fresh!

See everyone attending tomorrow morning!

:buffing:

ALastingImpression
05-08-2016, 10:40 PM
Class was awesome man really enjoyed it and learned a lot. Can't wait to get out in the field and grow, thanks a lot Mike will see you Saturday at the cars n coffee!

poyo150
05-08-2016, 10:48 PM
Class was awesome man really enjoyed it and learned a lot. Can't wait to get out in the field and grow, thanks a lot Mike will see you Saturday at the cars n coffee!
It was fun. Everyone work hard as a team.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Mike Phillips
05-11-2016, 07:22 AM

It was great having you here Tevin!

I know you're going to be a huge success!

Coachswp
05-14-2016, 04:15 PM
Mike, can't stop talking about the class, the beautiful cars, but most of all the great people who attended. Everyone, from the Autogeek staff, to my classmates, and most of all YOU MIKE made it all worth every penny that was spent! Learned so much with the hands on approach you guys took with us, many great products and techniques you introduced as well. And really the whole experience the entire weekend was just awesome and I for one have started to apply many of these new things to my services for my customers.

Thank you Mike, thank you Autogeek, and thanks to all the great folks with whom I can call "My Friends"

Sean