PDA

View Full Version : Quick Review: Mckee's 37 Fastwax

Jaretr1
04-11-2016, 11:53 AM
Hello,

I was a fan of the original version of this wax, XMT360 Spray Wax. Nick said all formula's have been enhanced, I'll take his word for it. The good news is, whatever enhancements were made to this formula, it did not change all the things I like about this spray wax. First off, it is extremely versatile. It can be used in direct sunlight on hot surfaces (Ive done it, no problems). It can be used as a drying aid. It can be used on vinyl wraps. It is extremely easy to use. Spray on, spread out, wipe off. Usually there is nothing to wipe off as it flashes and disappears. It smells good to, like bubble gum. No streaks, paint is nice and slick, and water beading is intense. I have never left it alone long enough to test durability, but it seems to be pretty good. How does it look? You be the judge.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/IMAG3409.jpg

If there is one negative of this product compared to the XMT360 Spray Wax it replaced is it is a little more expensive. XMT360 Spray Wax was sold in 32oz and if my memory served me correctly it was $19.99? This is still a very reasonably priced Spray wax at only $14.99. Get it when there is a sale and the value is excellent.

McKee's 37 Fast Wax, Carnauba spray wax, spray car wax, detailing wax (http://www.autogeek.net/xmt-360-spray-wax.html)

david b
04-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Nice review. I just used this product yesterday on a pair of dd's. It worked just the way you described. As far as price goes, I know some like to test a product first by purchasing a smaller size(16 or 32 oz). I figure if Mike and Nick and the folks at AG give it two thumbs up, why not go "all in" and buy it by the gallon right from the start.

Bunky
04-11-2016, 04:25 PM
I was also a fan of XMT360 spray wax. Thanks for the review.

ScottB
04-11-2016, 04:30 PM
I just used this on black paint while the sun was still setting in South Florida ... very impressive with no streaking and notable gloss. I am a big fan of this, and my wife agrees.