PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang polish enhancer won't come off

Brucesg08
04-10-2016, 11:55 AM
I've used Wolfgang polish enhancer several times always with good results. This morning however is a different story. I can't get it off. It left a haze. I used griots buffer to apply. The only difference I can figure is I didn't warm the garage up much before hand. The metal was still a little cold. Any ideas and how can I fix it?

Buster906
04-10-2016, 01:07 PM
Have you tried isopropyl alcohol mixed with water. Try a 75/25 mix in a spray bottle and use a microfiber towel

cyclops
04-10-2016, 01:34 PM
Could be temperature or quantity of product. Maybe try a QD and microfiber, works with some other products I have other applied

AGOatemywallet
04-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Go back over it with the Polish Enhancer and promptly wipe off

Like generally removes like

kaliagent2001
04-14-2016, 12:53 AM
What was the results, did the polish come off or was it some other material? I have a gallon seating right now waiting to be used?

Brucesg08
04-15-2016, 03:04 PM
I'm going to strip it down tonight and start over. Nothing worked. Looks terrible. I did the wife's car the week before with excellent results and the same product from the same bottle. Paint is dull and cloudy

Nick McKees37
04-15-2016, 03:30 PM
I've used Wolfgang polish enhancer several times always with good results. This morning however is a different story. I can't get it off. It left a haze. I used griots buffer to apply. The only difference I can figure is I didn't warm the garage up much before hand. The metal was still a little cold. Any ideas and how can I fix it?

That's unusual for this product.

1. What was the temperature inside the garage?
2. What pad did you use to apply it?
3. What speed?
4. How many section passes?
5. Did you wipe off the polish immediately?
6. What wax/sealant/coating did you previously apply?

We'll get to the bottom of it!