PDA

View Full Version : WG Uber AIO or BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal on a Silver Truck?

11Frontier
04-10-2016, 08:46 AM
Hey Guy's, I'm going to finally bite the bullet and use my PC 7224XP that I've been avoiding.

I usually use the twins by hand which I really like. But I have some swirls or maybe a lot since I cannot really see them very good except when when the evening light is just right. So I thought I would use an AIO to get rid of the swirls while I was doing my spring cleaning/protecting.

So what would you recommend? These are what I have on hand to use.

WG Uber AIO topped with WG Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. This combo was suggested in one of the Uber AIO threads.
OR

BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal which I can top with some Pinnacle Signature series wax that I have.

Thoughts?
suggestions?

thanks

sunday joe
04-10-2016, 09:40 AM
Take your pick. Quality products all round. Can't go wrong. Could do test areas with both combinations.

It's still too cold for me here in Niagara Region. We have a snow storm alert today.

Good luck with your project. Maybe some pics.

custmsprty
04-10-2016, 10:24 AM
Try both, use wg on half and bf on half

PA DETAILER
04-10-2016, 12:02 PM

Good results with BF TP&S. This was done by hand with no topper.

11Frontier
04-10-2016, 01:09 PM
Ok, well I did not think of doing a side by side comparison. That will be my plan for after work one day this week.

Thanks guys.

CarolinasFinestDetailing
04-10-2016, 01:22 PM
Both will achieve great results. Your technique will net you the best results. I.E. - Pad/Machine/Arm Movement