PDA

View Full Version : My Souveran Smells Like Eggs!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

trhland
10-10-2007, 03:40 PM
well today i went downstairs in the basement were i keep all my detailing chemicals. went over to them . started opening up each container. and start my smelling like i do everyday:Di have liquid soveran in a small dispenser. opened it up to smell it and it smelled like eggs mixed with the souveran smell.:eek::eek:what happend?? then i opened up my 64 ounce bottle of it and its fine. hmmm whats going on here?? who sabataged my souveran with eggs!!!!!! dammit!!!. Feed back please

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
10-10-2007, 03:48 PM
well today i went downstairs in the basement were i keep all my detailing chemicals. went over to them . started opening up each container. and start my smelling like i do everyday:Di have liquid soveran in a small dispenser. opened it up to smell it and it smelled like eggs mixed with the souveran smell.:eek::eek:what happend?? then i opened up my 64 ounce bottle of it and its fine. hmmm whats going on here?? who sabataged my souveran with eggs!!!!!! dammit!!!. Feed back please

Scrambled or hard boiled?

Did it also taste like eggs???

"I'd like some LS with rye toast and a glass of OJ please"!!!

Seriously though, what material is the dispenser made out of?

trhland
10-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Scrambled or hard boiled?

Did it also taste like eggs???

"I'd like some LS with rye toast and a glass of OJ please"!!!

Seriously though, what material is the dispenser made out of?the dispenser is an empty carton of eggs:D

trhland
10-10-2007, 03:55 PM
j/k:D its a wax dispenser from mequires.

dontsleeponit
10-10-2007, 04:57 PM
the dispenser is an empty carton of eggs:D

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/images/smilies/gr_jest.gif

trhland
10-10-2007, 05:34 PM
i think i have to stop sniffing all my chemicals . its starting to make me silly:DIm the MAN

ScottB
10-10-2007, 06:47 PM
shake extremely well , we had a complaint with Wolfgang sealant in similar fashion and when bottle was returned and tested it was much better after vigirously shaking for two minutes.

bladerunner
10-10-2007, 07:08 PM
and start my smelling like i do everyday

Why do you smell your products every day?

trhland
10-10-2007, 07:14 PM
i just love the smell of them what can i say!!!Im the MAN

trhland
10-10-2007, 07:15 PM
shake extremely well , we had a complaint with Wolfgang sealant in similar fashion and when bottle was returned and tested it was much better after vigirously shaking for two minutes.
will do. thanks!

dengood1
10-10-2007, 07:46 PM
I received some DP Wheel Gel a while back that smelled like rotten eggs! I was quickly sent another gallon. The gallon container was extremely bloated as well. Sulfur gas culminating from something! Nasty!!!

trhland
10-10-2007, 07:53 PM
I received some DP Wheel Gel a while back that smelled like rotten eggs! I was quickly sent another gallon. The gallon container was extremely bloated as well. Sulfur gas culminating from something! Nasty!!!
thats gross. well im not the only one i quess.

Tonya
10-10-2007, 08:10 PM
LOL! Tommy you crack me up. :D

P1et
10-10-2007, 08:22 PM
I just smelt some products earlier today as well. Today it was Duragloss 751. I love that smell!

bladerunner
10-10-2007, 08:33 PM
i just love the smell of them what can i say!!!Im the MAN

I have to admit, I do like the smell of Soveran. With switching to Menzerna, I don't miss the smell of Megs.