PDA

View Full Version : After a week detailing

HondaS
04-08-2016, 02:42 PM
Hello guys,this is my first post.i am from Cyprus(Europe) and recently bought a few items from AG to detail my car and couldnt be happier.i detailed the car with megs m105 & m205 combo.used sealant m21 and souveran paste wax on top.my question is what i should do now after a week?obviously i am going to wash it tomorrow so how should i treat it?should i just wash it and spray some crystal mist?add another thin layer of wax.?

Thank you guys ,Andreas

Paul A.
04-08-2016, 03:34 PM
Simply wash it gently and spritz on your Crystal Mist for a killer shine up. You have a couple of great LSP's on it. Wash it and then drive it!

Oh, and welcome, HondaS!

Joe@NextLevelDetail
04-08-2016, 03:41 PM
Foam it, use lots of lubrication so you don't introduce new scratches.

While drying use a spray wax to add protection, and lubrication while drying.

HondaS
04-09-2016, 06:16 AM
Ok thank you guys.i dont have any spray wax yet.i will be ordering very soon though.

BadgerRivFan
04-09-2016, 07:04 AM
Can't go wrong with Souveran spray wax as a maintenance booster for Souveran! It's expensive, but leaves a beautiful carnauba glow.

http://www.autogeek.net/pinnacle-souveran-spray-wax.html

Sounds like you have been infected with the same bug many of us suffer with... Welcome to the addiction.

HondaS
04-10-2016, 02:14 AM
I washed the car and applied while drying some crystal mist for now!The only reason i havent ordered any spray wax so far is because taxes for importing something in Cyprus costs an arm and a leg so i try to keep a balance each month otherwise the wife (accountant) is going to kill me.