PDA

View Full Version : Review-Mother's All-in-one Leather Care

ViperGuy21
04-04-2016, 07:35 PM
I received this product as part of the recent Mother's giveaway.

Product description taken from the store:

Clean, condition, and protect with one spray!

Mothers All-In-One Leather Care is a multi-step cleaner, conditioner, and protectant all in one bottle. The pH balanced formula will safely clean your leather, while the premium conditioners (including aloe, neatsfoot oil, and lanolin) penetrate deep to rejuvenate the surface. If used regularly, Mothers All-In-One leaves a layer of protection that wards off all future assaults on your leather surfaces.

Mothers All-In-One Leather Care eliminates the needs to have multiple products and steps for just one surface. And surprisingly, this doesn’t detract from the effectiveness in the slightest. The pH balanced cleaning agents get deep into the pores of your leather to lift and eliminate the common culprits. Skin oils, skin lotions, dirt, dust, greasy food drippings, and so much more won’t stand a chance against Mothers All-In-One Leather Care.

Mothers has incorporated the traditional leather conditioners into their All-In-One Leather Care – making it just as effective as a dedicated conditioner. Infused with aloe (known for its soothing & hydrating properties), neatsfoot oil (the long used leather softener and preservative), and lanolin (commonly used in conjunction with neatsfoot oil for the ultimate leather protection), the Mothers All-In-One Leather Care is top notch.

When used regularly, Mothers All-In-One will form a protective layer over your leather, trapping that soft, supple feel in for the long haul. Mothers All-In-One Leather Care does not leave a greasy finish, and will not wipe off once applied. Do your leather a favor and treat with Mothers All-In-One Leather Care.

Initial impressions:
It comes in a small 12oz bottle with a solid sprayer. The scent is nice, a slight leather-y aroma. It is a milky color and a little thicker in consistency than a normal liquid. The only downside to this is when it comes out of the sprayer it tends to splatter so you just have to be careful with that.

Test subject
2011(I think that's what year he said...)Honda CRV
Leather appeared to have never really been cleaned or conditioned and was very dirty and dry feeling.

Befores:

50/50:

Dirt/grime that cam out of front seats:

Afters:

Thoughts:
I was quite surprised by this product's cleaning ability. It did not remove everything on the first pass, but it did quite a good job. It also left the seats feeling much more supple without leaving a greasy, slimy feeling or look. I was very impressed with this product and would definitely recommend it for maintenance or someone who doesn't want to have to go through multiple steps and deep clean their leather. At $8 for 12oz it's not a bad value, and would recommend picking up a bottle on your next order to try it out for yourself:dblthumb2: