PDA

View Full Version : 25% Off Buff and Shine Through Tonight!

Pages : [1] 2

Nick McKees37
04-04-2016, 11:44 AM
http://ep.yimg.com/ay/autogeek/buff-and-shine-buffing-pads-21.gif

Save 25% off Buff and Shine through midnight tonight!

Click here to shop (http://www.autogeek.net/buff-and-shine-buffing-pads.html)

dlc95
04-04-2016, 12:14 PM
Oh wow! Thanks, Nick!!

c7stingray
04-04-2016, 06:31 PM
You always surprise me Nick! Just ordered few 6 packs & a backing plate! Thanks a lot man!

ScottH
04-04-2016, 07:56 PM
Nick I always meant to ask....other than zip code/distance of course, what else determines shipping costs? I would think weight and box volume, but I think I'd be wrong. Example: 6 B&S foam pads were $15.95 to ship to NJ using the slowest ground method!!!! Huh? I imagine that is less than one pound of product, but the shipping costs were the same as if I ordered 4 bottles of McKee's 37 360 - a much heavier shipment by comparison. Shipping doesn't seem comensurate with weight. Help us solve this mystery ��

Thanks,
ScottH

custmsprty
04-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Nick I always meant to ask....other than zip code/distance of course, what else determines shipping costs? I would think weight and box volume, but I think I'd be wrong. Example: 6 B&S foam pads were $15.95 to ship to NJ using the slowest ground method!!!! Huh? I imagine that is less than one pound of product, but the shipping costs were the same as if I ordered 4 bottles of McKee's 37 360 - a much heavier shipment by comparison. Shipping doesn't seem comensurate with weight. Help us solve this mystery ��

Thanks,
ScottH

That's a great question!

WaxMaster1
04-04-2016, 09:08 PM
These pads would be new to me for my Rupes 15. What color(s) should I get for HD Speed and a Wolfgang Total Swirl remover? Thanks

jcaustin87
04-04-2016, 09:18 PM
That's a great question!

UPS and FedEx no longer are just charging by weight. Now they're also charging for the cubic space you're taking up.

Cabrio
04-04-2016, 10:06 PM
These pads would be new to me for my Rupes 15. What color(s) should I get for HD Speed and a Wolfgang Total Swirl remover? Thanks

IMO - the Orange is pretty "stiff" so I find myself using the maroon and red. I've had good success with these and Wolfgang total swirl remover using my Rupes 15 Mark II.

Cabrio
04-04-2016, 10:09 PM
http://ep.yimg.com/ay/autogeek/buff-and-shine-buffing-pads-21.gif

Save 25% off Buff and Shine through midnight tonight!

Click here to shop (http://www.autogeek.net/buff-and-shine-buffing-pads.html)

Man - seems like I'm always a day early and therefore a dollar short. I've missed out on two sales now by having ordered too soon. Yeah, I'm also the guy who ends up standing in the longest line at the checkout lane in the grocery store.

WaxMaster1
04-04-2016, 10:13 PM
IMO - the Orange is pretty "stiff" so I find myself using the maroon and red. I've had good success with these and Wolfgang total swirl remover using my Rupes 15 Mark II.

Thank you

Nick McKees37
04-05-2016, 07:31 AM
Sale extended through midnight tonight! ;)

OvalDrive
04-05-2016, 09:36 AM
I'm considering picking up some of the low pro large throw pads. Anyone have experience with them?

abbarach
04-05-2016, 12:08 PM
Aww, and I ordered pads last Friday! I'm not going to complain, though... I appreciate all AutoGeek does to provide not just the products but advice, information, these forums, and Mr Mike Phillips to make sure we're getting the most out of them. Hopefully my order ships out today and I can polish this weekend.

Paul@Autogeek
04-05-2016, 01:12 PM
I'm considering picking up some of the low pro large throw pads. Anyone have experience with them?

I've had the chance to use them recently on a XFE and they worked flawlessly.

Aww, and I ordered pads last Friday! I'm not going to complain, though... I appreciate all AutoGeek does to provide not just the products but advice, information, these forums, and Mr Mike Phillips to make sure we're getting the most out of them. Hopefully my order ships out today and I can polish this weekend.

Send me your order # and I will make sure your order gets shipped out and see what I can do for you in regards to the pads :xyxthumbs:

ski2
04-05-2016, 03:00 PM

I've been using them on my G15 since they first came out and have been very pleased with their performanc--the G15 is even smoother than normal with the Low-Pros.