PDA

View Full Version : 25% Off Buff and Shine Through Tonight!

Pages : 1 [2]

ski2
04-05-2016, 03:03 PM
I'm considering picking up some of the low pro large throw pads. Anyone have experience with them?

I've been using them on my G15 since they first came out and have been very pleased with their performanc--the G15 is even smoother than normal with the Low-Pros.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/96455-mini-review-buff-shine-low-pro-foam-pads-long-throw-polishers.html

COREYTRX
04-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Nick I always meant to ask....other than zip code/distance of course, what else determines shipping costs? I would think weight and box volume, but I think I'd be wrong. Example: 6 B&S foam pads were $15.95 to ship to NJ using the slowest ground method!!!! Huh? I imagine that is less than one pound of product, but the shipping costs were the same as if I ordered 4 bottles of McKee's 37 360 - a much heavier shipment by comparison. Shipping doesn't seem comensurate with weight. Help us solve this mystery ��

Thanks,
ScottH

It's like someone else mentioned. UPS and FEDEX are now using dimensional weight instead of actual weight. So whatever weight they decide that box should weigh is what they charge you for. So say a 12x12x12 box they determine should weigh 20lbs but you only have 2lbs they will charge you for 20lbs. It has really jacked up shipping charges. My UPS rep said we can thank Amazon for that. They like to ship small items in big boxes.

Cabrio
04-05-2016, 07:46 PM
Thank you

Ugh - I should have specified, I was speaking about the low-pros.

A2D Signature
04-05-2016, 07:53 PM
Would love to purchase some pads but 12.95 shipping for a box weighing less than 5 pounds? Kind of negates the 25%

A2D Signature
04-05-2016, 08:36 PM
Does AG have an east coast affiliate? I just cannot justify paying that shipping amount for pads.