PDA

View Full Version : wax and polish vs cut and polish

terranoboy
04-04-2016, 03:12 AM
Hey guys, its been a wee while since ive posted in this forum but i have another question. my paintwork is in fairly good condition but there are some scratches that were already in there. i used armor all high performance wax and polish and it made the paint look shiny and nice but didn't do much in the way of removing scratches, marks or scuffs. My question is if i buy armor all liquid cut and polish will this product do a bit more at removing some marks rather than shining? thanks everyone :):Picture:

FUNX650
04-04-2016, 07:21 AM
I'd much rather see you purchase one of the
many "scratch removers" that AGO carries.
http://autogeek.commerce-search.net/search?catalog=autogeek&query=Scratch+removers+&x=37&y=15
(Meguiar's ScratchX 2.0, for example)

Bob

TTQ B4U
04-04-2016, 07:26 AM
Hey guys, its been a wee while since ive posted in this forum but i have another question. my paintwork is in fairly good condition but there are some scratches that were already in there. i used armor all high performance wax and polish and it made the paint look shiny and nice but didn't do much in the way of removing scratches, marks or scuffs. My question is if i buy armor all liquid cut and polish will this product do a bit more at removing some marks rather than shining? thanks everyone :):Picture:

HDSpeed and thank me later. :dblthumb2:

zx10r Elle
04-04-2016, 10:27 AM
Mr terranoboy,

The short answer to your question is : Yes, it will provide 'a bit more' imperfection removal since 'Wax and Polish' *cringe* provides none. How much more? I have no idea, from the directions it sounds like its a very light abrasive so I wouldnt expect much in the way of dramatic results, 'to put it lightly'.

Steve