PDA

View Full Version : What can I discount for you this weekend?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Nick McKees37
04-02-2016, 08:24 AM
Bob's out of the office today and I'm in charge. :righton:

I've got 49,000 square feet of car care products at my fingertips. About 12 square feet will find its way into my trunk by the end of the day, like every other Saturday. :cheers:

What would you like to see on sale this weekend? :)

Current promotions:

FLEX XC3401 will receive a FREE HD upgrade ($50 value) along with a FREE FLEX Changeable Backing Plate System ($40 value). This offer is exclusively for forum members, and you must either call the order in or put a link to this thread in the comments box.
3D Car Care is 20% off plus EACH product includes a FREE Forrest Green Edgeless Polishing Cloth.
Free Shipping over $150
Free mystery gift with orders over $50
Buy One, Get One Pinnacle Sale - every purchase of a half-gallon (64 oz.) refill of any Pinnacle product will include a FREE 16 oz. of the same product!

Hit me! Feed back please

ronkh57
04-02-2016, 08:25 AM
Pads.......

Since I'm probably adding a mkII, and mostly have thicker lc pads.

Nick McKees37
04-02-2016, 08:27 AM
Pads.......

Since I'm probably adding a mkII, and mostly have thicker lc pads.

Which pads Ron? Rupes foam pads are already on sale. :props:

Oh! Here's a good one! How about a FREE HD upgrade on Rupes MarkII polishers! This offer is good through tonight only. ;)

silverfox
04-02-2016, 08:33 AM
I'm waiting for the McKees line to be on sale. It's spring and we need to stock up on just about everything.

Setec Astronomy
04-02-2016, 08:35 AM
I've got 49,000 square feet of car care products at my fingertips.

Is that just the warehouse or does that include offices and the Showcar Garage? How much of the building does PBMG occupy now? If you don't mind me asking.

dakotaRT
04-02-2016, 08:44 AM
I will be coming in today to pick up some more stuff. Thanks for feeding the addiction LOL.
:dblthumb2::buffing:

Coopers ST
04-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Some kind of gallon sale? Or just a general sale? I have three gallon products, soon to be four when a new one is available, and a liter. Just waiting.

GSKR
04-02-2016, 09:02 AM
A gallon of iron x would be cool.

dlc95
04-02-2016, 09:06 AM
I am in the market for a Rupes Mini!

Nick McKees37
04-02-2016, 09:11 AM
Some kind of gallon sale? Or just a general sale? I have three gallon products, soon to be four when a new one is available, and a liter. Just waiting.

Which brand / product?

A gallon of iron x would be cool.

Already on sale. CarPro Iron X 4 Liter Refill (http://www.autogeek.net/carpro-ironx-5-liters.html)

I am in the market for a Rupes Mini!

Check out these kits. If I discounted them any more than they already are Bob would make me work for free! :nomore:

RUPES LHR 75E Mini Orbital Polisher Starter Kit (http://www.autogeek.net/rupes-mini-starter-kit.html)

RUPES LHR 75E Mini Orbital Polisher Standard Kit (http://www.autogeek.net/rupes-mini-standard-kit.html)

SeanChav
04-02-2016, 09:20 AM
how about FREE SHIPPING no minimum?!?!?!?.... there's a couple small items I been wanting to pick up, but don't want to pay an arm and a leg to ship it (West coast FTL)

medicscott
04-02-2016, 09:24 AM
Would love a fat discount on Griots PFM Microfiber towels. Looking to get a bunch.

Nick McKees37
04-02-2016, 09:27 AM
how about FREE SHIPPING no minimum?!?!?!?.... there's a couple small items I been wanting to pick up, but don't want to pay an arm and a leg to ship it (West coast FTL)

If I can convince UPS to give Autogeek free shipping across the board I'll pass along the savings to you. :cheers:

That'll happen about the same time pigs learn to fly, so until then you'll have to settle with the minimum being set at $150. :props:

DON'T FORGET!....that we do have a price and promotion match promise, so if someone else offers a better deal on a product or shipping we'll meet or beat it. :)

Nick McKees37
04-02-2016, 09:29 AM
Would love a fat discount on Griots PFM Microfiber towels. Looking to get a bunch.

Give me a shout, I'll see what I can do. 1-800-869-3011 ext 215.

Zubair
04-02-2016, 09:30 AM
Heres a suggestion, weekly or biweekly 15-25% off on everything except machine polishers that way no matter which product an individual wants he gets discounted,customers smiling,Bob's smiling,AG staff is smiling and the forum lives happily ever after :-)