PDA

View Full Version : Competition Ready "Premier Party" at Autogeek - 6:00pm Friday, April 22nd

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mike Phillips
03-31-2016, 01:12 PM
Competition Ready "Premier Party" at Autogeek - 6:00pm Friday, April 22nd

The premier airing of the first episode is at 7:30pm Friday April 22nd.

To celebrate the premier of our new TV show on Velocity Channel we're opening the doors at Autogeek's Show Car Garage and broadcasting the show on all the big screen TVs!

If you live in the Stuart area or if you want to travel here to be a part of the premier airing, then you're invited to join us!

The doors will open and the festivities will begin at 6:00pm!

See you here!

http://www.marine31online.com/gallery/data/582/Comp_Ready_Promo_01.jpg

TV Schedule for Competition Ready (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/competition-ready-velocity-channel/99718-tv-schedule-competition-ready.html)

:dblthumb2:

Paul@Autogeek
04-12-2016, 08:57 AM
Time is ticking and we are now less than two weeks away from the premier of Competition Ready!

We have some exciting news for the premier party: Wayne Carini will be joining us!
Stop on by to enjoy the launch of Competition Ready with a couple of the stars from Velocity Channel!

Here's Wayne with a couple of Autogeek Regulars :props:

http://i.imgur.com/k0C2FVp.jpg

Mike Phillips
04-18-2016, 09:05 AM
***Reminder***

If you live in the Stuart, Florida area then join us here at Autogeek on Jack James Drive for our premier party starting at 6:00pm

:xyxthumbs:

JSMet
04-18-2016, 02:12 PM
Great Pictures! I'm sorry that I live too far north to come down unless I take time off of my job. I wish you all the best of luck with your new endeavors, and I'm sure it'll be as successful as all of your projects. With love and respect, JSMet.

Mike Phillips
04-18-2016, 04:06 PM
Great Pictures!

This is my favorite picture of Wayne Carini... it's a picture of him watching me as I rubbed out the original paint on his 1953 Hudson Hornet by hand...

Look at intently he's watching me...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1852/Mike_Phillips_Wayne_Carini_009.jpg

:D

Ricardo Jimenez
04-18-2016, 06:23 PM
Great pic Mike!

PGBCruiser
04-22-2016, 12:36 PM
Really hoping to make it down from Orlando... a few family things to button up.
If I can hit the road before traffic gets ugly I'll be there!
If not, thanks for the offer to share such a big occasion with us. Either way, I'll be watching... CONGRATS!!!!!

Mike Phillips
04-22-2016, 03:44 PM
WooHoo!!!!!

Getting closer to 6:00pm and I believe we're going to have about a hundred local car guys and good friends here to join in the fun!

Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN

PGBCruiser
04-22-2016, 05:23 PM
Family obligations made it impossible to attempt the two hour drive... so we're having our own Competition Ready party at home!
I hope everyone has a blast in Stuart; and again - thanks to the Autogeek family for offering to share this great event with everyone!

axel06
04-22-2016, 06:25 PM
hell yezzz boyzzz and girlzzz the geek gunna rock tonight.. what an amazzing event...

LSNAutoDetailing
04-22-2016, 06:48 PM
Wish I could watch the show... I don't have cable or satellite :-(

Mp0wer
04-22-2016, 07:04 PM
Great first show, those swirls were nasty, you did a great job Mike :dblthumb2:

rustyproject
04-22-2016, 07:10 PM
I just watched the show! The production quality was great. Mike and AJ seemed to speak well together. I have been a fan of Detroit Speed products for awhile. That car and the detail work was beautiful. I hope this show gets a huge following and I'm going to call all my friends and let them know this is a must watch.

PaulMys
04-22-2016, 07:20 PM
Now that was a great show! Mike and the crew are really something else. What a job on that black paint!! :D

PGBCruiser
04-22-2016, 07:22 PM
Great show, CONGRATS to everyone at Autogeek and Competition Ready!
Pretty sure I'll be spending a little extra time on the cars this weekend (the trick is to clean my wife's car first!).