PDA

View Full Version : Shipping the order takes so long

hdez
03-30-2016, 04:07 PM
So I placed my order on the 27, but hasn't shipped yet, lately, AG is taking so long in process all of my orders, not sure why is this happening.

ScottB
03-30-2016, 04:56 PM
I would call into AG and have your order # ready as possible. Recently at Detailfest I saw the many online orders coming daily as well as those that get stopped temporarily for any number of issues. I am sure they will get it moving as possible. Good luck !

Nick McKees37
03-30-2016, 05:10 PM
So I placed my order on the 27, but hasn't shipped yet, lately, AG is taking so long in process all of my orders, not sure why is this happening.

What is your order number?

hdez
03-30-2016, 05:23 PM
I would call into AG and have your order # ready as possible. Recently at Detailfest I saw the many online orders coming daily as well as those that get stopped temporarily for any number of issues. I am sure they will get it moving as possible. Good luck !

Ohh I see.

What is your order number?

Hi Nick, the order number that is still pending is W-1052507.

W-1052478 was processed today and I got now the tracking number for that one (both were placed the same day).

Thanks fellas.

FocusSTguy
03-30-2016, 08:13 PM
Haha, I wish my last wouldn't have shipped as quick as it did. I placed an order late on the 26th and realized I had forgotten something so I sent Nick an email asking if I could add it. He responded Monday morning that the order had already been processed :wow:. He offered to split shipping is I still wanted to order it which I thought was more than fair. I should see my original order tomorrow.

PaulMys
03-30-2016, 08:45 PM
Haha, I wish my last wouldn't have shipped as quick as it did. I placed an order late on the 26th and realized I had forgotten something so I sent Nick an email asking if I could add it. He responded Monday morning that the order had already been processed :wow:. He offered to split shipping is I still wanted to order it which I thought was more than fair. I should see my original order tomorrow.
Exactly. I'm always surprised at how quick my orders are at my door from AG.

If the OP actually has a problem, a call to the AG staff will quickly remedy it. They are spot-on with customer service.

hdez
03-30-2016, 09:10 PM
Exactly. I'm always surprised at how quick my orders are at my door from AG.

If the OP actually has a problem, a call to the AG staff will quickly remedy it. They are spot-on with customer service.

Never had problems before with AG :), just the delay in some of my orders, but as expected, Nick took care of it and my order is now shipped, props to the man!

PaulMys
03-31-2016, 07:35 PM
Never had problems before with AG :), just the delay in some of my orders, but as expected, Nick took care of it and my order is now shipped, props to the man!

Nice!

Hmmm............... Hey Bob, isn't Nick up for a raise? ;D

Buster906
05-19-2016, 08:35 AM
I just talked with a polite lady at AG about my order and having a pending status. I placed the order 16 May at 1824 hours. Due to the high number of orders on the Manic sale, the processing of my order is taking longer than normal. Hopefully will be arriving next week

Buster906
05-19-2016, 10:29 AM
Paul@autogeek, thank you for inquiring about my order. All is well and thank you for the credit.:D

kevincwelch
06-26-2016, 09:23 AM
What do the midwest or west coast customers think about order processing and shipping? I placed an order on the 6/18 and haven't received it yet (it has been shipped). Granted, there was a back order item that was slated to be shipped separately; this may have delayed the shipping of the main order. Nevertheless, my last order took about 10 days from order to receipt. Anyone else in the midwest or elsewhere noticing this? Can't beat the inventory or sales, but the processing and shipping time seems a bit long.

Sonic Mustang
07-04-2016, 05:10 AM
What am I missing here? If a back ordered item is slated to ship separately, why should that delay the rest of the order? If it makes you feel any better, my last two Amazon purchases took 10 - 12 days (shipped from Florida warehouses). One by UPS, the other a UPS / USPS hybrid delivery. I knocked a day off the second one when UPS tracking showed my package "delivered to shipping partner." I called the Postmaster and asked her to hold it for pickup instead of giving it to the carrier the next day. I wish more businesses would ship UPS/USPS. In a small town, it's easy to intercept the package at the P.O. instead of waiting around for an expensive package or hoping your stuff doesn't wind up on your porch in bad weather.

Unless a company promises to process my order within a certain time frame, I don't get upset unless it takes more than three business days to process or if it takes more than one business day to get an out of stock notification. If there's a problem, I expect immediate notification. If a website allows me to put an item in the cart and check out, I sure as hell expect that item to be in stock. What does upset me is the experience I had last week buying a watch. I made a point of calling in my order expressly to avoid all the stuff I just mentioned, being promised overnight delivery and then getting an email the next morning telling me the item I just bought was out of stock when I bought it and more are expected next week - maybe.

Autogeek is in a position to guarantee price, availability and order processing time. The rest is up to the carrier.

What I do find ridiculous is the "we have too much business" excuse for any customer service issue for any business. I hear that a lot. "Due to an unprecedented call volume, your wait time may be longer than expected." Really? You have so much business your customer support agents can't handle the volume? You know what, I don't care and that's an excuse that you should never give to a customer. Don't cry to me about a problem everybody wishes their businesses had - too much sales volume.

Customer service agents would be well served by learning how problems were handled 20 or 30 years ago. No damned excuses, just "Yes sir. Somebody on our end dropped the ball. I'll make sure we track down whatever went wrong. In the meantime, what can I do to make this right?"

Nick McKees37
07-04-2016, 08:05 AM
Questions like "when will my order ship?" are best asked over the telephone and/or email. 1-800-869-3011 ext 215

Questions like "do I apply wax before or after paint sealant?" are best asked on the forum. :xyxthumbs:

Mike Phillips
07-05-2016, 11:14 AM
What am I missing here? If a back ordered item is slated to ship separately, why should that delay the rest of the order? If it makes you feel any better, my last two Amazon purchases took 10 - 12 days (shipped from Florida warehouses). One by UPS, the other a UPS / USPS hybrid delivery. I knocked a day off the second one when UPS tracking showed my package "delivered to shipping partner." I called the Postmaster and asked her to hold it for pickup instead of giving it to the carrier the next day. I wish more businesses would ship UPS/USPS. In a small town, it's easy to intercept the package at the P.O. instead of waiting around for an expensive package or hoping your stuff doesn't wind up on your porch in bad weather.

Unless a company promises to process my order within a certain time frame, I don't get upset unless it takes more than three business days to process or if it takes more than one business day to get an out of stock notification. If there's a problem, I expect immediate notification. If a website allows me to put an item in the cart and check out, I sure as hell expect that item to be in stock. What does upset me is the experience I had last week buying a watch. I made a point of calling in my order expressly to avoid all the stuff I just mentioned, being promised overnight delivery and then getting an email the next morning telling me the item I just bought was out of stock when I bought it and more are expected next week - maybe.

Autogeek is in a position to guarantee price, availability and order processing time. The rest is up to the carrier.

What I do find ridiculous is the "we have too much business" excuse for any customer service issue for any business. I hear that a lot. "Due to an unprecedented call volume, your wait time may be longer than expected." Really? You have so much business your customer support agents can't handle the volume? You know what, I don't care and that's an excuse that you should never give to a customer. Don't cry to me about a problem everybody wishes their businesses had - too much sales volume.

Customer service agents would be well served by learning how problems were handled 20 or 30 years ago. No damned excuses, just "Yes sir. Somebody on our end dropped the ball. I'll make sure we track down whatever went wrong. In the meantime, what can I do to make this right?"

When I read through your total posting history it's simply more of the same hostile and demeaning attitude towards our forum members.

People join forums for typically one of three reasons...

1. To ask questions and get help.

2. To answer questions and help others.

3. To cause problems.

Here's the link to our forum rules,

Forum Rules (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/introduce-yourself/24039-forum-rules.html)

Here's the rules your broke....

3. You are welcome to disagree but you must be polite.

4. No bashing any company or their products. No bashing other people. If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all, this also includes talking to others in a demeaning manner.

12. Continuously breaking the rules to disrupt the online community will result in you being banned from the forum.

15. No personal attacks toward members or non-members will be tolerated.

After discussing your posts to our forum with management it was decided that you joined this forum for reason 3 I listed above.

3. To cause problems.

Now under your name it correctly states,

SELF BANNED

We don't want and we don't need people acting like you on this forum.

:nomore: