PDA

View Full Version : What is the best Car wash mitt Video

delboy828
03-28-2016, 08:35 AM
Video to review and show the best automotive car wash mitts and ultimately pick a winner.....

2 parter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqmwsXZWKJ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC3IXGRD4jU

GSKR
03-28-2016, 09:19 AM
That thing must weigh 30 pounds wet.eggcrate sponge is the best period and is dirt cheap.ag sells them now.

Daviddear30
03-28-2016, 09:24 AM
Cool video/channel

delboy828
03-29-2016, 04:29 AM
cheers guys appreciate that

Jaddie
03-31-2016, 09:36 PM
I didn't know about the Dooka pad until your video. Now I want one. I hope I can afford shipping to the US.

delboy828
04-02-2016, 08:15 AM
I didn't know about the Dooka pad until your video. Now I want one. I hope I can afford shipping to the US.

Thx Jaddie.. They are highly rated. They won Detailing world accessory of the year a few times or came runner up...

Dooka are actually in the process of issues a new pad the kind of next generation Dooka. I hear its close to release. Will get a review of it out...

Im pretty sure you will be able to get these over to the USA.. Call Dooka and have a word with them... Maybe get a few friends togther and buy a load to make the shipping better or something...

BrutalNoodle
04-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Thank you for sharing the vids.

The Chinese mitt at the end looks nifty. Maybe get a few for GD rinseless method.

The egg crate sponge is going in the basket on my next order. Hopefully it would yield a better user experience than the BRS.

fightnews
09-10-2016, 11:58 AM
That thing must weigh 30 pounds wet.eggcrate sponge is the best period and is dirt cheap.ag sells them now.

sponge
the best

pick one

sixsix
09-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Love those videos, very informative. I'll have to watch them when I have free time at work.

I HATE those noodle type wash mitts/pads. I don't even think hate is a strong enough term for how I feel about them. I like the synthetic pads that AG sells. I've been wanting to try out the MM incredi pad/mitt as it looks pretty interesting.

Eldorado2k
09-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Love those videos, very informative. I'll have to watch them when I have free time at work.

I HATE those noodle type wash mitts/pads. I don't even think hate is a strong enough term for how I feel about them.

Why do you hate the noodle mitts so bad?

He's got some good vids, yes. I've been meaning to sit down and re watch his clay bar video. He goes on about how he can prove a previously used, non virgin claybar scratches or marrs your paint. I'm probably not explaining it correctly but it's something to that effect. Been meaning to watch it.

CC268
09-10-2016, 09:59 PM
What is this egg crate sponge you guys speak of??

ellens2
09-11-2016, 07:33 AM
I use the carpro(cquartz) wash mitt on my car. Works like a pad but it gives me the safety of not dropping it.

The Dooka pad looks interesting.

BrutalNoodle
09-11-2016, 10:48 AM
What is this egg crate sponge you guys speak of??

This one. (http://www.autogeek.net/optimum-waffle-wash-pad.html)

CC268
09-11-2016, 11:18 AM
Ohh for rinse less washing? I don't do rinse less anyways

BrutalNoodle
09-11-2016, 12:53 PM
It's advertised for traditional and rinseless.

I have a few different sponges, and find them most useful on lower rocker panels & curvature areas where paint ends and greasy mess awaits. Throw away towels work, but sometimes you run out of those or simply didn't want to use a whole towel on some small spot. Dip sponge, wipe, dip again, squeeze dry, and put away.