PDA

View Full Version : Nice cars + real world owners...

Eldorado2k
03-27-2016, 06:59 PM
I had a great day today. I somehow turned what should've been a basic car wash into a full blown detail on a daily driver and the owners were blown away with the results. Awesome:) Plus got paid.💰

While I was polishing, the owner of this black Mercedes E Class [which I was maintaining up until recently] stopped by to chat.. He asks me about 2 scratches on his Mercedes that are bothering him, and if they could somehow be removed. After chatting for a bit I got back to work and he also continued doing what he was set to do..

Then I took a closer look at the scratches, and took some Ultimate Compound with a microfiber towel and removed both of the scratches by hand, easy. A few min. later I saw him outside and said "ok I took em off"
Later he walked out and was very happy with how I was able to remove the scratches for him.. While getting a close look at the 2 perfect spots I left on his black paint, he noticed how the rest of the paint was all swirled up.. He asked why is that?? I replied, well that's what happens when you take this car to get washed at the "car wash" They'll eventually leave your paint just like this because they don't take the proper care when washing your vehicle.

I think he finally realized that saving a few bucks and using the "car wash" over having me personally maintain his beautiful Mercedes might not be worth the $avings.

A bit later he came back out and asked if I could give him some of the stuff I had used to remove those scratches off his paint.. That's when I turned off my polisher and thought "ok now, slow down. There's no way I want him even thinking of trying to fix his own paint by hand" lol. I will not allow that to happen.🙅🏻lol.

...As he was asking me for compound he set his coffee mug on top of his roof. Lmao😃🙈😛

Ya can't help but smile sometimes:)

Btw, he wants me to polish his wifes Camry sometime this week. Sweet.👍🏽

vanev
03-27-2016, 07:11 PM
Now that is a win.
Great job man.
Keep up the good work.

JRP
03-27-2016, 07:27 PM
Eldorado just keep showing quality and skills to meet your customers expectations and you will have no need to advertise :buffing:

Eldorado2k
03-27-2016, 07:37 PM
Now that is a win.
Great job man.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks!!!

Eldorado just keep showing quality and skills to meet your customers expectations and you will have no need to advertise :buffing:

Thanks for the encouraging words😊
I sort of had similar thoughts come to mind today.. While I was using my new 21mm polisher it became a bit more apparent how it can speed my work along. I'm happy with being able to have a bit of the hard work pay off.
Sure we have great passion, but at the end of the day We all work hard at this!