PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek Foam Guns - limited quantities!

Pages : [1] 2

Matt
03-11-2006, 10:02 AM
For a limited time only, we will be selling foam guns with our own Autogeek.net logo on them. Still includes brass quick disconnects FREE!

While supplies last...check it out -
http://www.autogeek.net/foam-gun.html

VetteGuy
03-16-2006, 06:44 PM
Any possibility of just ordering just the plastic container (with a lid)? Really would like to have at least 2 containers as I use a couple of different liquid car washes.

Doesn't matter if it has the autogeek logo or not (but would be preferable).

ScottB
03-16-2006, 06:52 PM
Any possibility of just ordering just the plastic container (with a lid)? Really would like to have at least 2 containers as I use a couple of different liquid car washes.

Doesn't matter if it has the autogeek logo or not (but would be preferable).

I agree, and think Jason is looking into this. One of the first things I asked for when got the foam gun. A second container (that can be closed for safe keeping) could be used for different washes, APC, and even undercarriage cleaners for quick switch.

VetteGuy
04-06-2006, 05:58 PM
Any update on the availability of the liquid soap container as a separate item?

Thanks!

ScottB
04-06-2006, 06:47 PM
http://www.autogeek.net/foam-gun.html

bottom page on the right ... extra canisters and lids.

Bill D
04-07-2006, 12:37 PM
It's great you offer the two sizes for the foam gun too!

Neothin
04-07-2006, 01:03 PM
any chance of getting a half gallon container/lid?

Meghan
04-07-2006, 01:27 PM
any chance of getting a half gallon container/lid?
Neo, there is no pleasing you, is there? :D

Neothin
04-07-2006, 01:32 PM
I have a simple green gun. it comes as a half gallon. Because of this, my intake tube (the little tube that goes into the wash solution) is alot longer than the ones found on the quart containers. It's not going to fit into a smaller container.

Meghan
04-07-2006, 01:48 PM
I have a simple green gun. it comes as a half gallon. Because of this, my intake tube (the little tube that goes into the wash solution) is alot longer than the ones found on the quart containers. It's not going to fit into a smaller container.
In that case I will talk to Max for you. ;)

VetteGuy
04-16-2006, 10:51 AM
Ok, I received my spare container. Great. But now I want another inlet tube. I plan on keeping one container filled with NXT car wash and the other with Pinnacle Body work Shampoo. Using the same tube sort of contaminates one wash with the other.

Yeah, a pretty minor thing, but I sure would like to get a second tube. Any possibility.

amitpatel
04-16-2006, 11:35 AM
Why not just buy another container for "water only", use the water only container to flush out the whole gun. Am I right or am I right? :D

Ok, I received my spare container. Great. But now I want another inlet tube. I plan on keeping one container filled with NXT car wash and the other with Pinnacle Body work Shampoo. Using the same tube sort of contaminates one wash with the other.

Yeah, a pretty minor thing, but I sure would like to get a second tube. Any possibility.

VetteGuy
04-16-2006, 11:45 AM
Why not just buy another container for "water only", use the water only container to flush out the whole gun. Am I right or am I right? :D

Won't clean the outside of the tube. Some car washed like NXT are very thick and will cling to the outside of rhe tube. Pretty much have to do it by hand which just adds anotherr step. Just a whole lot simpler to use a second tube that is stored in the container.

amitpatel
04-16-2006, 12:09 PM
Hmm. Well I will be trying out my foam gun that will arrive on Monday. I bought an extra container w/lid so my brother can use whatever kind of shampoo he likes. I would want to have a seperate tube as well if the soap he uses is going to get stuck on my tube. :eek:

Won't clean the outside of the tube. Some car washed like NXT are very thick and will cling to the outside of rhe tube. Pretty much have to do it by hand which just adds anotherr step. Just a whole lot simpler to use a second tube that is stored in the container.

ScottB
04-16-2006, 12:23 PM
I find that filling a container with water and allowing gun to run for several seconds removes all soap from gun and the spigot (intake tube). You could always run your fingers up and down it while wet also. I will see if extras are available for others as I dont know if parts are sold seperately.