PDA

View Full Version : Mega Cyclo Polisher Kit

Admin
03-03-2006, 01:29 PM
If you’ve been looking for a reason to buy a new orbital polisher, the Mega Cyclo Kit has your name all over it. This kit includes the world-famous, two-headed polisher plus a variety of accessories to suit every surface care need. Here’s why the Cyclo is different from all other polishers on the market:

The Cyclo is the only polisher with two heads. Though each head is smaller than that of a standard rotary or dual action polisher, the combined action of the heads covers more area and works more efficiently. The two heads are self-balancing, making holograms a thing of the past.

Perhaps most impressive, the Cyclo has been around since 1953 and carries several patents on its polishing mechanisms. Every part of the Cyclo is serviceable and replaceable. That’s why there are many 50-year-old Cyclos still in use today. Professionals and novice detailers alike will enjoy the reliable performance of the Cyclo.

The Mega Cyclo Kit is a perfect introduction to the Cyclo polisher because it includes 14 pads to help you get started. Take the Cyclo for a spin and you’ll see why it’s the polisher of choice for the U.S. military aircraft and missiles and it has been since 1953!

The Mega Cyclo Kit includes:

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/cyclocombo.jpg
Cyclo Orbital Polisher
The Cyclo Polisher is the only dual-head polisher on the market. Both heads move in an orbital motion, counter-clockwise. The idea is to simulate hand polishing but at a much faster rate. Going over a scratch or swirl with both heads ensures that you are attacking it from all sides, so to speak. No matter what angle you look at the paint, you will not see the former blemish. It’s the fool-proof polisher!

2 Hook and Loop Pad Holders
These rubber “boots” fit over each head of your Cyclo polisher. They have hook and loops built right into the rubber to hold pads in place. These pad holders fit snugly and will not slip off. Changing pads is a breeze; just pull one pad off and press a new pad in its place.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/cyclokit.jpg
2 Cyclo White Finishing Pads
Bring out a beautiful shine on any paint finish with a pair of white polishing pads. The thick pads are made of professional grade closed cell foam. Each have hook & loop on the backside so you can switch out pads in seconds. The white pad is the softest of all the Cyclo brand pads and it has no cutting ability. Use it for finishing glazes and wax application.

2 Cyclo Green Polishing Pads
For a little cleaning ability, use the green Cyclo pads. The green pads have a very mild cut in order to rejuvenate dull, hazy paint. Use a pre-wax cleaner or a finishing polish to brighten and enhance the gloss of lackluster paint.

4 LC Orange Light Cutting Pads
The orange pads are more aggressive than the green pads. They are capable of removing light to moderate swirls and imperfections with the help of a swirl remover or light compound. Made of high density foam, the orange pads will remove oxidation, swirls, and most surface scratches. We’ve included four orange pads because these will address the widest range of surface problems on most vehicles.

2 Cyclo Yellow Cutting Pads
The yellow pads are for deeper scratches and swirls that can’t be removed with the orange pads. The yellow pads have a more aggressive cut and can level more severely damaged paint. Use an aggressive swirl remover or a compound. You may need to follow up with the green pad and a finishing polish after using the yellow pads to restore gloss.

4 Spot Buffs White Polishing Pads
Spot Buffs White pads are intended for polishing. Their density is like the Cyclo green pads. These pads have very light cleaning ability. Use them for pre-wax cleaners, glazes, and cleaner waxes.

2 Cobra Microfiber Detailing Cloths
Constructed of the finest quality microfibers, the Cobra Detailing Cloth sets the standard with an outstanding 80/20 blend of polyester/polymide filament, woven so densely they boast over 200,000 strands of fiber per square inch of fabric! These strands are nearly invisible to the naked eye, and are 100 times smaller than a human hair!

Let the Cyclo show you what it can do with dull, damaged paint. With the 10 pads included in the Mega Cyclo Kit, you can experience the versatility and well-noted performance of one of the industry’s oldest polishers.

There will never be a better opportunity to try the Cyclo. Get your hands on the Mega Cyclo Kit today!

Totoland Mach
03-04-2006, 08:43 AM
Definitely on my wish list for this year! I've used a pc for 3+ years and don't feel I need a full rotary (which requires a bigger learning curve).

The Cyclo seems to be a great tool for large areas: SUV roofs & sides, Vans.

Totoland Mach

cwcad
03-04-2006, 09:12 AM
It is nice to see Auto Geek offer such a tool. It is definitely part of the trilogy that I hope to own.

livingnightmare
03-18-2006, 02:53 AM
awsome thread

Totoland Mach
04-18-2006, 06:49 AM
Question for the Autogeek folks: some of the other vendors offer the Cyclo with carpet brushes and I notice you folks don't. Any reason? I'm looking to buy the Cyclo kit from you all, but wonder if I would need/ use the brushes.

Thanks

Totoland Mach (in tornado alley this year)

max080
04-18-2006, 08:25 AM
Just ordered my kit yesterday. I can't wait!!! I'm trying to figure out when it will arrive so I can plan my spring overhaul on the mazda 6.

Meghan
04-18-2006, 08:34 AM
Just ordered my kit yesterday. I can't wait!!! I'm trying to figure out when it will arrive so I can plan my spring overhaul on the mazda 6.
Max send me your order number via PM and I will give you the exact date of arrival. After you order ships we always email you the UPS tracking number, you should have that unless your spam ate it. :eek:

About the carpet brushes, we do carry them and you can buy them ala cart. I can vouch they work great in the house.:)

peter richards
04-18-2006, 08:53 AM
hi meghan, ive sent an e mail asking about the kit , but havnt had a reply .
i wanted to know how much it would be with the uk polisher .
thanks peter

Meghan
04-18-2006, 08:58 AM
Peter I will send you a PM.

ScottB
04-18-2006, 06:33 PM
Max .... oh Max ..... you forgot my birthday. Oh Max ......

max080
04-19-2006, 09:21 AM
Kit will be here Friday, WOOO HOOOO

max080
04-19-2006, 09:54 AM
Any other cyclo users floating around here? Any of you upgraded from a pc to a cyclo?

max080
04-21-2006, 01:47 PM
Alright, scratch Friday, now it says it has been rescheduled for Monday.

Meghan
04-21-2006, 02:40 PM
Alright, scratch Friday, now it says it has been rescheduled for Monday.
Mark check again :eek: , it's sitting on your front porch.:D The Autogeek Fairy delivered it at 3:13 pm