PDA

View Full Version : How to articles

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15

1. Poll: What type of detailing do you do? Production Detailing or Show Car Detailing?
  2. 1967 Camaro Wetsand Cut and Buff Project at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida
  3. The Get Me a New Customer Kit by Mike Phillips
  4. Review: SCANGRIP Matchpen Swirl Finder Light - Intense Swirl Exposer in a compact size by Mike Phillips
  5. The Aggressive Wash Videos - 1971 Duster - FB Live Videos
  6. A tip for good phone ettiquette
  7. Pro Tip: Remember to take GREAT BEFORE SHOTS before working on the car!
  8. What color Rupes pad would work best with an All In One like XMT 360 ?
  9. Rotary Buffer Circle Scratches - Why to use a Pad Cleaning Spur or Nylon Brush
  10. Help with restoring the original single stage paint on a 1973 Plymouth Road Runner Survivor Car
  11. Full BLOWN RUPES Show Car Detailing on a Full Blown 1936 Ford Streetrod by Mike Phillips
  12. Video - How to use the VIF App - The Auto-Spec-Tor
  13. Interior Detailing - 2 Tips and 2 Tools - SCANGRIP I-View and Tornador ZV-240 Velocity Vac Dry by Mike Phillips
  14. Making money doing production detailing by Mike Phillips
  15. i found this polisher at the store ,what products you recomend for low budget,
  16. How To Remove Swirls By Hand
  17. How to use the Harbor Freight Polisher to remove swirls and scratches
  18. How to fix new paint job with sanding and buffing?
  19. Dealer ruined my new paint!
  20. How, why & when to inspect your microfiber towels when detailing cars
  21. Fair but competitive price for a wash, and or exterior wash/wax for a Ford F-150 that is black
  22. I need some advice on some lighting for detailing can you help please?
  23. If it's on your skin it's in you - Renny Doyle - Heavy Duty Orange Nitrile Gloves
  24. Can you recommend an orbital polisher? This is for more than just weekend work at home.
  25. Help buffing original single stage paint on 1981 Mustang and 1964 Rambler?
  26. How to restore the original single stage metallic paint on my 1968 Corvette?
  27. How to protect a brushed aluminum bodied DB 427SC Cobra?
  28. Product recommendations for a polished aluminum 40th Anniversary Shelby Cobra?
  29. Is there a benefit to machine applying a wax or sealant versus applying by hand?
  30. On Cars.com - How to Prevent Scratches, Swirls on a Black Car - by Joe Bruzek
  31. UMR = Uniform Material Removal - Removing the same amount of paint when doing correction work for a uniform appearance
  32. Considerations for removing paint defects - the BIG PICTURE
  33. Here's what you need to get into machine polishing - Recommendations for a beginner by Mike Phillips
  34. Dirty Paint - Paint gets dirty - You might not see it but your cars paint gets dirty- Impacted dirt on paint
  35. Short Neck vs Long Neck - The difference in length for RUPES BigFoot Nano iBrid
  36. The word holograms means a specific scratch pattern inflicted into paint using a rotary buffer
  37. The Art of Polishing Paint - When you add the human elements of care and passion polishing paint becomes an art form
  38. How to use the SONAX CC36 Ceramic Paint Coating
  39. 68 Red Firebird Mono Paint Layer
  40. Which cleaner/wax to maintain my daily drivers?
  41. How do I carefully restore the original paint on a 1950 Cadillac?
  42. No short cuts worth taking when wet sanding
  43. Can I machine polish the black roof on my Audi - looks like plastic?
  44. Carnauba dusting problem - What is the solution to avoid and protect our business?
  45. Why hand wax? Machine waxing is the ONLY way to go! Let me show you have to make it fast, easy and safe!
  46. How to apply a paste wax by machine - Dodo Juice Carnabua Paste Wax by Mike Philips
  47. How to machine wax your car using the Griot's Garage 6" DA Orbital Polisher
  48. How to machine apply Pinnacle Synergy Paste Wax using a Griot's Garage 3" Mini Polisher by Mike Phillips
  49. Coating questions? Do they degrade? Are you married to them? Can you go back to a wax or sealant?
  50. Which coating for a brand new car and how to I prep the paint for the coating?